Loading videos

4RML

On the OTHER SIDE!
LV

Awards
howdy all I was thinking and could not load a video up to the site for a juice review , is it legal to review juice for the public to watch and if all is cool how would one load one on the site?

howdy all I was thinking and could not load a video up to the site for a juice review , is it legal to review juice for the public to watch and if all is cool how would one load one on the site?

Hi

Did you get an error when trying to link to an uploaded video ?

My recommendation if your planning on doing reviews is to create a YouTube channel and then after uploading an editing your video you can post the link.

Please note that the same rules of the forum apply to your video content if you plan on posting it here (swearing, public attacks , etc )

Looking forward to seeing your review buddy :)

Hi @4RML

As the guys above have said, you just post the youtube link and the forum software should pick it up as a video.

Regarding posting juice reviews, please find the correct juice manufacturer thread in the E-liquid reviews section and make the post there. If, after searching for it there, you dont find the manufacturer, you can make a new thread, but if you get stuck, you can PM me for help.

Back