Looking for a stellar Pineapple juice

DizZyRaScaL

New Vaper
LV

Awards
'Gents

I'm not sure anyone of you tried Lollipop Apple and Pine ejuice by Cosmic Dropz, but its a hella nice smooth juice a bit on the sweet side.

What I like about it is how flavourful the Pineapple is. I'm looking for something similar to that, that I can DIY (not necessarily a clone), but something I can mix and play around with that has that same profile.

44444445_743688312643483_1128667901595746304_n.jpg

Thanks

I've just tried Chill Pill's Pineapple Emergency (One Shot). Didn't blow my socks off, but not a bad vape with a little WS23 added.

Thanks guys

I'm going to try your recipe @StompieZA as well as a Maui Sun clone.

Busy putting together a basket over at bossvape

/off topic; Any notable mentions for a lekker fruity DIY?

One of my favourite DIY Pineapple flavours is INW Pineapple, not their Raw Pineapple or Pineapple Shisha, just Pineapple. Better than CAP Golden Pineapple in my opinion

Well just added two more recipes to my to-mix list. Any sub on the INW Raspberry?

I have only used this raspberry but would try TFA sweet Raspberry. INW Raspberry Malina is very strong which is why its so low in the recipe so i would say TFA Sweet Raspberry at around 2.5% should do.

A great easy pineapple cream is “ Uncle Ukes Creamy Pineapple I think. Very basic but smooth. I still want to play with it, but definately vapable. Can’t do linkto it now as firewall blocks virtually everything.

A great easy pineapple cream is “ Uncle Ukes Creamy Pineapple I think. Very basic but smooth. I still want to play with it, but definately vapable. Can’t do linkto it now as firewall blocks virtually everything.
That was one of my 1st DIY juices I loved. 3% TFA Sweet Cream and 3% TFA Pineapple if I remember correctly.

Loran Pineapple and Capella golden pineapple mix really well.

Thanks @StompieZA , I see PMS is getting some traction on the other thread. Its a pity strawberry doesn't play so well with me.

I'm going to mix up Cactus Jack soon as I already have those concentrates. I already know I'll like it!

Can I sub TFA Pineapple with CAP G/Pineapple or TFA Pineapple Juicy? Bossvape no have TFA Pineapple.

A creamy pineapple, mmmmmmm! Will defo try! Thanks, @Room Fogger, boet for the recommendation

That was one of my 1st DIY juices I loved. 3% TFA Sweet Cream and 3% TFA Pineapple if I remember correctly.
That’s the one, so simple and yet so tasty @Viper_SA , will have to dust it off and make some again for testing, can’t remember why I didn’t mix it again in all honesty, may be just forgot.

@Room Fogger can you confirm? Linky would be nice so I can archive it.

Any of you tried the Hawaiian POG remix?
Sounds like the correct one. I can’t remember where I got the recipy, in my stupid days with not writing that or mixer down. Will have a look though and if I find it will let you know, unless @Viper_SA maybe has the link still.

Thanks @StompieZA , I see PMS is getting some traction on the other thread. Its a pity strawberry doesn't play so well with me.

I'm going to mix up Cactus Jack soon as I already have those concentrates. I already know I'll like it!

Can I sub TFA Pineapple with CAP G/Pineapple or TFA Pineapple Juicy? Bossvape no have TFA Pineapple.

A creamy pineapple, mmmmmmm! Will defo try! Thanks, @Room Fogger, boet for the recommendation

My Apple Pine Apple recipe uses TFA Pineapple Juicy so use that. Apparently Cap Golden Pineapple is great.

Do your self a favour and still mix PMS, I also battle with strawberry but in this recipe i can actually taste it using Strawberry Red Touch.

One of my favourite DIY Pineapple flavours is INW Pineapple, not their Raw Pineapple or Pineapple Shisha, just Pineapple. Better than CAP Golden Pineapple in my opinion

No way for me at least. INW pineapple is far too weak.

No way for me at least. INW pineapple is far too weak.

Standalone, maybe not. But at 5-7% with something like Coconut and a little bit of ClyroEnhance to lift it up a bit more, the flavour is quite delicious imho.

Back