Lost Vape DNA Repairs?

CMMACKEM

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi All

I am in the JHB area and my Lost Vape Thelma's 510 connector is lifting, the screws for some reason are not holding it down/screwing in again. Is there anyone in the JHB area that can repair it?

Device is 15 days out of the 6-month warranty and it was not even used that often as it was in rotation with my other 2 DNA devices.

Last edited:
Are you able to remove the 3 screws, lift the 510 and see if the threads have broken somehow.
If yes, superglue the thread and then put the screws back in.
Then clamp it down for 24 hours.

Send me a vid. Can check it out as well and advise. I've removed 510s on a few of my LVs to clean and adjust. And broke one 510 and superglued it as above.

Are you able to remove the 3 screws, lift the 510 and see if the threads have broken somehow.
If yes, superglue the thread and then put the screws back in.
Then clamp it down for 24 hours.

Send me a vid. Can check it out as well and advise. I've removed 510s on a few of my LVs to clean and adjust. And broke one 510 and superglued it as above.

Yes and I think it may have been stripped for some reason. I think I should send it in for a clean anyway. There is loads of juice in the mod.

Hi All

I am in the JHB area and my Lost Vape Thelma's 510 connector is lifting, the screws for some reason are not holding it down/screwing in again. Is there anyone in the JHB area that can repair it?

Device is 15 days out of the 6-month warranty and it was not even used that often as it was in rotation with my other 2 DNA devices.

Check out this post https://www.ecigssa.co.za/weekend-projects.t67730/page-18#post-903996
I'm not big on the glue method ... Rather drill and retap to the next size up, (3mm?)

The thread inside may be plastic
The Mirage 75c was definitely plastic inside so once it's cracked you're cornered into using glue.

If it is indeed plastic, (and you have enough clearance inside and under the 510?), then get slightly longer screws, and put washers and nuts on the end of them ;)

Yes and I think it may have been stripped for some reason. I think I should send it in for a clean anyway. There is loads of juice in the mod.

hi, how do you mean "send it in for a clean" ?

there are people doing this ?

derail_4914.jpg

Put, The Dragon , Fishboy and Muffin Man together for a new super derailment team ...Avengers does not stand a chance

Back