Lost Vape Drone DNA250c

YzeOne

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Can I use this mod as a normal (non-squonking) mod with my RTA's ?
If yes, are there any conversion steps to follow ?
TIA

As above, no issue using as a mod without squonking. A little OT but the Furyan bottle you can assemble upside down and use as juice container when using an RTA or non squonk RDA

Oh OK - But I'm not gonna interfere with my Furyan - it is chugging along quite nicely.
Though I will chat with you off-line regarding some of your Furyan "tips & tricks"
Thanks

I would just like to add this please,

it is a different thing when it comes to a mech squonk mod, please be careful and make 100% sure the positive of the 510 of the RTA you want to use, protrudes sufficiently.

I would just like to add this please,

it is a different thing when it comes to a mech squonk mod, please be careful and make 100% sure the positive of the 510 of the RTA you want to use, protrudes sufficiently.

Noted thanks. The RTA’s will be going on the Drone which according to my understanding is not a mechanical mod. I’m completely open to correction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noted thanks. The RTA’s will be going on the Drone which according to my understanding is not a mechanical mod. I’m completely open to correction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Drone is not a mech, so that's fine

post some pics of the setup once you ready

Sure, I dont see why not. I use my Pulse 80w with the Dvarw on occasion, just remember to pull the bottle so you dont squonk the tank out of habit.
Pulling the bottle isn't necessary.
I used to just twist off the RTA and screw on a RDA and vape on.
The bottle won't push up juice even when pressed. The RTA blocks that channel.
Thank you! I thought as much.

Back