Lost vaping period bar?

Oh, yes that's dissapeared too. Didn't notice - I also thought that was generated internally....

And here I thought we were talking of opening up a vaping bar ....... with old vaping gear all around like a museum of sorts :p

And here I thought we were talking of opening up a vaping bar ....... with old vaping gear all around like a museum of sorts :p

Lol @Daniel
That made me laugh out loud
Hehe

Seems we have all lost the 'vaping for x years' bar on the left of our screens. Intentional or error?

Regards

Thanks for raising this issue @Raindance

You are quite right, the "years vaping bar" to the left under the avatar has disappeared. Apologies, we should have mentioned it but there was another problem elsewhere we were trying to resolve and it seems that this functionality was causing the problem so we had to disable it. We are seeing how best to resolve it.

The vaping counter that many of us used at the bottom in our signature is also not working but that is a totally separate thing and has nothing to do with us. Many of us were using a 3rd party counter and it stopped working.

The two things are totally unrelated.

Please hang in there, we are working on this and hope to find a resolution soon.

Last edited:
Thanks for raising this issue @Raindance

You are quite right, the "years vaping bar" to the left under the avatar has disappeared. Apologies, we should have mentioned it but there was another problem elsewhere we were trying go resolve and it seems that this functionality was causing the problem so we had to disable it. We are seeing how best to resolve it.

The vaping counter that many of us used at the bottom in our signature is also not working but that is a totally separate thing and has nothing to do with us. Many of us were using a 3rd party counter and it stopped working.

The two things are totally unrelated.

Please hang in there, we are working on this and hope to find a resolution soon.

To remove the "Broken" icon in your signature field select the signature editor and then select BB code editor on the far right. The URL is not visible otherwise. Then just delete the stuff in between and including the "[...]" brackets.

Thanks @Silver for putting our minds at rest.

Regards

Back