Majestic Vapor Co. - Juice Feedback

Sash

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey Guys n Gals!

At Majestic Vapor Co., we welcome all feedback :)
Tell us about your experiences with our juices (good or bad) and let the world know!

We do our level best to resolve any discrepancies if any and maintain transparency in everything that we do. We're humans too and understand that not everything will be for everyone.

Still too, we'd love to hear what you think!

Say Hi!
Sash

I recently won the complete juice range from Majestic Vapor and was requested to do a review so im going to try my best,im not very good at reviews but il try my best,once again I want to Thank @Sash for the prize and also want to remind everyone that taste is subjective,so here goes,my honest opinion...

1.Spikey Melon

Everyone thats knows me knows that my favourite profile juice is melons,iv tried countless variations of it but this 1 was amazing,I get a little watermelon on inhale but more cantaloupe/honeydew on the whole,definitely no papaya in this,a very good all day vape,also very smooth on the throat,highly recommended!

2. Pachua (Juicy Litchi with with a beautiful mix of tropical fruits)

Main profile litchi,not an authentic litchi taste but more of a candy type litchi,I cannot figure out what the other fruits are but they definitely go very well in this mix,abit harsh on the throat but very enjoyable,also highly recommend!

Hey @Slick
Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I am glad that you're enjoying the liquids thus far!

3.Ju-long (A tasty burst of freshness followed by a kiss of lemon drops and topped off with a cool sensation that’s left on your tongue)

All I can say is AMAZING! I get the most subtle taste of lemon on the inhale,a nice sweet exhale with a tad bit of coolness,not overpowering at all,this is definitely an all day vape for me,fruity lovers will go mad for this one especially in Billet Box's,also very very smooth on the throat

Edit:Im getting some spearmint as well

Last edited:
Hi to the readers - I did enter the competition that @Sash held a couple of weeks ago and I entered because the Flavour names and descriptions really caught my attention.

And Congrats to @Slick above.

I was not a winner but it was not the end of it. Cut a long story short - a specific 0mg of OROCHI was organised and received last weekend.

Orochi
(Name of an 8-headed and 8-tailed Japanese Dragon that demanded Virgin sacrifices)
Juicy, refreshing and will remind you of being at the beach. Peach and lemonade with cool undertones set you in chill mode with this all day vape.

orochi.png

Received my Bottle
C4CBAADF-5D83-4734-8A55-ECB153E212CD.jpeg

The Build:
Wotofo SM 22 - OROCHI
RTA - Single Coil Build
Wire : Ni80
Type : Alien - Daniel
Gauge : 3 x 32Ga/40Ga
@smilelykumeenit
ID : 2.5mm
Wraps : 5
Spacing : 0.2mm
Leg Length : 4mm
Mod - VW : Target Mini 40W
Ohms : 0.6
Watts : 20 to 30
Cotton : Cotton Candy
eJuice : OROCHI - Majestic Vapor
eJuice Mix : 70/30
Nicotine : 0mg
Mixed : 01/12/2017
Steeped : 1 Week / 9 Days
Assembled : 10/12/2017
DD00D911-B60F-4412-A370-7E195E896B51.jpeg
F0F79FF5-7897-4EFE-8630-5F2916F3244B.jpeg
A27C067D-F79C-4403-AC78-F31DC9CF8DEE.jpeg
4457C733-8588-4DBA-91A1-FADCE05AAC08.jpeg
5E36CDBC-F937-4236-AF94-CF5BF1C9DF41.jpeg

:band::band::band:
:dancer2::dancer2::dancer2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: A Total Unimagined Unexpected Unbelievable Sweet Bubbly Peach Explosion in your mouth - Zero Exaggeration Here - I have always loved peaches - Yellow Cling and the White Peaches.

Now imagine a glass in front of you - inside it is a single mouth full of Sprite - Chilled from the Fridge - and 2 cubes - 1 of each peach above.

And you take that mouth full - biting onto both cubes - at the same time - the sweet juice of both peaches smacking your tongue and running down your chin simultaneously - while you try sucking the juice back into your mouth - the air triggering your nasal senses - the fizz of the Sprite reacting against your pallet and a taste of peaches erupts all over your tongue and your savor every split second of those tasty tasty Peaches.

Absolutely Amazing @Sash - a quarter of that bottle has gone over the past couple of hours.

I have now had the Awesome Opportunity - and true Pleasure - to Test one of Majestic Vapor Co.’s Hand Crafted eLiquids - OROCHI.

Seriously Seriously - So So Tasty - and the Lounge eventually smelt like a peach orchard.

Very Very Well Done - This eJuice is recommended to each and everyone who has a passion for Peach and Fruity Flavours - @Tanja @Hooked @Stosta @The_Ice @KZOR @Silver @TheV

Now I’m worried - my Bottle will be gone soon :eek::eek::eek::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

All the Very Very Best @Sash and I’m sure that your Flavour Profiles are going to be enjoyed by any one who gets them.

Last edited:
"A Total Unimagined Unexpected Unbelievable Sweet Bubbly Peach Explosion in your mouth - Zero Exaggeration Here - I have always loved peaches - Yellow Cling and the White Peaches.

Now imagine a glass in front of you - inside it is a single mouth full of Sprite - Chilled from the Fridge - and 2 cubes - 1 of each peach above.

And you take that mouth full - biting onto both cubes - at the same time - the sweet juice of both peaches smacking your tongue and running down your chin simultaneously - while you try sucking the juice back into your mouth - the air triggering your nasal senses - the fizz of the Sprite reacting against your pallet and a taste of peaches erupts all over your tongue and your savor every split second of those tasty tasty Peaches."

@Max Wow! What a description! Majestic Vapour @Sash should hire you as a copywriter. Seriously!

I've never tried Majestic Vapour, but now I'll just have to add it to my research into my flavour profile! It just shows how important personal reviews are - far more important than a flavour description on a website.

Hi to the readers - I did enter the competition that @Sash held a couple of weeks ago and I entered because the Flavour names and descriptions really caught my attention.

And Congrats to @Slick above.

I was not a winner but it was not the end of it. Cut a long story short - a specific 0mg of OROCHI was organised and received last weekend.

Orochi
(Name of an 8-headed and 8-tailed Japanese Dragon that demanded Virgin sacrifices)
Juicy, refreshing and will remind you of being at the beach. Peach and lemonade with cool undertones set you in chill mode with this all day vape.

orochi.png

Received my Bottle
View attachment 115787

The Build:
Wotofo SM 22 - OROCHI
RTA - Single Coil Build
Wire : Ni80
Type : Alien - Daniel
Gauge : 3 x 32Ga/40Ga
@smilelykumeenit
ID : 2.5mm
Wraps : 5
Spacing : 0.2mm
Leg Length : 4mm
Mod - VW : Target Mini 40W
Ohms : 0.6
Watts : 20 to 30
Cotton : Cotton Candy
eJuice : OROCHI - Majestic Vapor
eJuice Mix : 70/30
Nicotine : 0mg
Mixed : 01/12/2017
Steeped : 1 Week / 9 Days
Assembled : 10/12/2017
View attachment 115788
View attachment 115789
View attachment 115790
View attachment 115791
View attachment 115792

:band::band::band:
:dancer2::dancer2::dancer2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: A Total Unimagined Unexpected Unbelievable Sweet Bubbly Peach Explosion in your mouth - Zero Exaggeration Here - I have always loved peaches - Yellow Cling and the White Peaches.

And you take that mouth full - biting onto both cubes - at the same time - the sweet juice of both peaches smacking your tongue and running down your chin simultaneously - while you try sucking the juice back into your mouth - the air triggering your nasal senses - the fizz of the Sprite reacting against your pallet and a taste of peaches erupts all over your tongue and your savor every split second of those tasty tasty Peaches.

Absolutely Amazing @Sash - a quarter of that bottle has gone over the past couple of hours.

I have now had the Awesome Opportunity - and true Pleasure - to Test one of Majestic Vapor Co.’s Hand Crafted eLiquids - OROCHI.

Seriously Seriously - So So Tasty - and the Lounge eventually smelt like a peach orchard.

Very Very Well Done - This eJuice is recommended to each and everyone who has a passion for Peach and Fruity Flavours - @Tanja @Hooked @Stosta @The_Ice @KZOR @Silver @TheV

Now I’m worried - my Bottle will be gone soon :eek::eek::eek::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

All the Very Very Best @Sash and I’m sure that your Flavour Profiles are going to be enjoyed by any one who gets them.

Amazing review on the juice. Makes my reviews look like a kindergarden kid explaining clay to his friend(you play with it).

If you dont mind ill use this type of format for my review of the full range over the next couple of days.

@Sash I think you have just ruined all other juices for me with 12mg crème.
This is bloody amazing. Can get my fix with less usage and that great flavour without throat burn or peppery taste!
Well done!
20181011_102257.jpg

Back