Maximum Size tank for Swag 2 / Swag II is 25.5mm

Thanks for this, I am planning on getting the swag 2 and the tank I was looking at was 26mm

I'm thinking of getting the Blotto mini
I have a Blotto Mini, but still in the box. Give me a little while and I will send you a couple of photos with it on the Swag 2.
My wife uses a Serpent Elevate with her Swag 2, which is a 24mm and she even manages with the bubble tank.
The Destiny RTA scrapes against the battery cap when using it with the bubble glass.

I'm thinking of getting the Blotto mini
Here are some pictures of the Mini on the Swag 2 and the big one on the Gen. Just note that the bubble glass on the mini pushes against (and hangs over) the battery cap of the Swag. You will either have to use the 2ml straight glass, or you will need to take the atty off to swap batteries. I also added a picture of the mini on the Gen.
950E4EE7-AF97-4F0D-BE34-005BD8DD55FE.jpeg 0244D70E-12EB-4300-B0EF-35E0731BF96B.jpeg 98111FBB-7F95-48EB-BF4D-D597AE459264.jpeg D251A984-4D4B-4803-B4DC-DB9556DD9097.jpeg 6619AC31-8912-4F04-B2B0-93550C1D95BA.jpeg

Here are some pictures of the Mini on the Swag 2 and the big one on the Gen. Just note that the bubble glass on the mini pushes against (and hangs over) the battery cap of the Swag. You will either have to use the 2ml straight glass, or you will need to take the atty off to swap batteries. I also added a picture of the mini on the Gen.
View attachment 200601 View attachment 200602 View attachment 200603 View attachment 200604 View attachment 200605
Really helpful! Thanks for taking the time

I have a Blotto Mini, but still in the box. Give me a little while and I will send you a couple of photos with it on the Swag 2.
My wife uses a Serpent Elevate with her Swag 2, which is a 24mm and she even manages with the bubble tank.
The Destiny RTA scrapes against the battery cap when using it with the bubble glass.
Thanks very much. Will look them both up.

@Stew if you are looking at the Blotto, have a look at the Blitzen as well. 24 ml base. Have a chat with @KobusMTL as he has just bought both and can give a good review.

I also have both and while the Blotto just edges out the Blitzen on flavour, the Blitzen is a lot easier to live with.

I also have both and while the Blotto just edges out the Blitzen on flavour, the Blitzen is
@Stew if you are looking at the Blotto, have a look at the Blitzen as well. 24 ml base. Have a chat with @KobusMTL as he has just bought both and can give a good review.

I also have both and while the Blotto just edges out the Blitzen on flavour, the Blitzen is a lot easier to live with.
Thanks very much. I appreciate your suggestion

Awesome thanks now I can even use my older bigger tanks I couldn't use on pico and pico x. Just bought a swag 2 it's in the mail. Price was right it's dropped heaps since launch.

Last edited:
Back