Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Based on how much I loved the Melo Tanks when they released the massive Melo 300 I bought one... it's been sitting on my desk looking at me because it's a beast of a tank and has a gigantic sextuple vertical coils housed in a fat cylinder of metal...Resistance is 0.17Ω and they say it needs to be fired from 100 watts! First things first... find a mod that goes over 75 watts... found one... my DNA200... and the tank fits without an overlap...

Time to prime the coil and fill up the tank... not sure XXX is the right juice for this tank but what the hell...
Melo300 001.JPG Melo300 002.JPG Melo300 003.JPG Melo300 004.JPG Melo300 005.JPG

OK let's fire this pig of a tank up... let's start at 88 watts because I'm scared... Oh wow... clouds for days and the flavour isn't half bad... air flow is air a plenty!
Melo-300-1.jpg

Let's try 100 watts! Whoa... let's not... that's a bit hot... back to 88 watts!
Melo-300-2.jpg

I bought this tank as a joke but I'm actually pretty impressed with it... the coil has a bit of a cotton taste (which I expected) and I'm sure it's going to improve... let's see how we go!

Oh wow that is pretty insane! Pity I can't vape at 80W!

I like the looks of that top-fill mechanism though, and the build quality looks pretty decent @Rob Fisher ?

Thanks Rob
This looks very nice for a plug and play cloud solution
What is the capacity of the tank?
I am going to assume it needs refilling about every 10 toots ;-)

Thanks Rob
This looks very nice for a plug and play cloud solution
What is the capacity of the tank?
I am going to assume it needs refilling about every 10 toots ;-)

6.5mls of juice and just as well it has a simple and really easy to use top fill. :p

@Rob Fisher thanks for the mini review I'm interested in this tank.

Do you think that top fill hinge is sturdy enough to keep it airtight 6 months on?.

@Rob Fisher Only stumbled on this thread now. Does it work with the normal Eleaf EC coils? 0.3 and 0.5ohm specifically, I mean.

Where can one buy a melo 300 @Rob Fisher

I bought mine from overseas because i couldn't find one locally... you can have mine for R400 including courier to you if you want? Slightly used coil and one brand new one. It's way too much tank for me and needs to be driven at over 80 watts... they suggest 100-200 watts. :eek:
Melo300 001.JPG

Back