Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
MELO 4
melo4_01.jpg

The MELO 4 atomizer features an all-new EC2 series coil which is the upgraded version based on original popular EC coils, bringing you ultimate vaping experience with nice flavor. The retractable top fill system makes it really easy to fill the tank. You just need to slide the drip tip back and it reveals the fill port. The dual large air inlets allow optimal airflow for great vapor production. Not only does the MELO 4 come in various colors for your choice, it also provides you with two optional versions, one with 25mm diameter and 4.5ml e-liquid capacity and the other with 22mm diameter and 2ml capacity.

Having really spent a lot of time way back when with the Melo 2 and 3 I was interested to give this a test drive.

This is a brilliant little tank and for those of you that don't like building your own coils this is a real winner! The commercial EC coils break in really quickly and the flavour is excellent! There is plenty of airflow and I found my happy place with it half closed. Slide Open top fill which is a winner however go slow when filling because the fill hole is a dash small...

The EC2 coils seem to have been improved on and I'm surprised more manufacturers are not using these ceramic coils because they are great for flavour.

Melo4 001.JPG Melo4 002.JPG

MELO 4
View attachment 122255

The MELO 4 atomizer features an all-new EC2 series coil which is the upgraded version based on original popular EC coils, bringing you ultimate vaping experience with nice flavor. The retractable top fill system makes it really easy to fill the tank. You just need to slide the drip tip back and it reveals the fill port. The dual large air inlets allow optimal airflow for great vapor production. Not only does the MELO 4 come in various colors for your choice, it also provides you with two optional versions, one with 25mm diameter and 4.5ml e-liquid capacity and the other with 22mm diameter and 2ml capacity.

Having really spent a lot of time way back when with the Melo 2 and 3 I was interested to give this a test drive.

This is a brilliant little tank and for those of you that don't like building your own coils this is a real winner! The commercial EC coils break in really quickly and the flavour is excellent! There is plenty of airflow and I found my happy place with it half closed. Slide Open top fill which is a winner however go slow when filling because the fill hole is a dash small...

The EC2 coils seem to have been improved on and I'm surprised more manufacturers are not using these ceramic coils because they are great for flavour.

View attachment 122256 View attachment 122257
These new coils really are amazing, I was also very surprised with the flavour these coils put out, well the 0.3 anyway, the 0.5 didn't impress me at all.

Just note that these EC2s are not ceramic, they're plain old cotton ;)

These new coils really are amazing, I was also very surprised with the flavour these coils put out, well the 0.3 anyway, the 0.5 didn't impress me at all.

Just note that these EC2s are not ceramic, they're plain old cotton ;)

Oh wow... then they are awesome! I'm really impressed with it!

Back