Miso C, the alternative reality

Stranger

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
The Miso C

How dainty I thought when I opened the box. How wrong I was.
IMG_20220716_120434.jpg

I made the decision to give the Miso C a hammering before I did the review. I am convinced that every vaper should have a pod as a carry vape. This has broken my old habit of carrying spare batteries around for my daily vape kit. Now when I leave the house, a pod goes with.

On arrival the packaging is very colorful and inside is plain white cardboard inserts in which lies the mod and pod and a small box containing the USB cable and lanyard.

IMG_20220716_132303.jpg
The mod itself is plain but stylish with an easy push button centered on the body. The finish on the mod is smooth but not slippery and the colour range shouts quality. The hand feel is different to how it looks. It feels sturdy. there are no rattles or loose bits. The pod is a push in which you just know is not going to come out even if you pick it up by the pod, and it is not going to jump off if you drop it.

IMG_20220716_120242.jpgIMG_20220716_120249.jpgIMG_20220716_120315.jpgIMG_20220716_120322.jpg
The lack of distinctive features for me is a plus as there is nothing to really draw attention to it if you are wearing it on a lanyard.

So to the practical side. I determined that every time I went out, the Miso C went with. On the lanyard, in the jeans pocket, in the jacket pocket and chucked in the car. I was not going to be nice to the Miso C , I was just going to do what every one does every day.

Purposely I ran it down to red on the battery indicator light which can be found just above the fire button on the front of the device. While shopping I plugged it into a small single 18650 power bank. By the time I left the shop .... fully charged. How much time, don't know, it was not long. I do know I could vape when I left the shop. Being old school the indoctrination of there being no alternative to power is being shredded by these small devices. I stress about a 4200Mah battery on a full size vape and carry a spare when I go out, or at least I used to. A 600Mah battery in the Miso C fills me with confidence. The alternative reality is real.

The pod is typical of Univapo, it can be vaped MTL or turn it around and you get a restricted DL draw. No adjustments it will work out the wattage depending on which pod. The draw can be set for button/auto draw or auto draw only. It is not just a nice feature it is practical and safe. The vape for a device this small is beyond reproach, simply it punches way above it's weight and the flavor is on point
IMG_20220716_120527.jpgIMG_20220716_120534.jpgIMG_20220716_120600.jpg
Easy to fill with a needle point bottle but you do need to be in the right light to see it from the side when still on the mod. Easier to see if you take the pod off. No mess or juice spill.

If i want to harp on a point, it is this. The practicality of the Miso C puts it on top of the tree. It is tough, good looking, practical, well priced, vapes very well, and flavour is spot on. The built in safety features are all there, the battery is more than adequate, it is small, lightweight and looks just as good hanging around a Springbok rugby jersey as it does sitting in a purse.

As is often the case with small pod kit reviews, there is not much to say.

That in itself says everything.

Last edited:
Nice review @Stranger

I’ve never been a pod fan but I do see the appeal and practicality for running around.

What coils does it come with and are they rebuildable? This would be the main selling point for me.

On the technical side of things I am noticing a very consistent vape with the refills. I tend still to vape with a hard draw even though there is a fair restriction with the pod. No loss of flavour or burnt taste to date. These upright coils are very easily a match for mesh.

Last edited:
On the technical side of things I am noticing a very consistent vape with the refills. I tend still to vape with a hard draw even though there is a fair restriction with the pod. No loss of flavour or burnt taste to date. These upright coils are very easily a match for mesh.
There are two draws on the pod if you twist it around and fit it the other way.

There are two draws on the pod if you twist it around and fit it the other way.
There are indeed. I find the MTL side too restricted for me. Even if I try to do an MTL draw I end up puling with my lungs. In saying that, those that prefer an MTL draw will find this works very well especially on the auto draw function. I prefer the RDL side as I can get a lung pull.

Comparing the early devices I used like the Just Fog q14, these pod kits are streets ahead in both technology and vape quality. It just shows the amount of R&D that goes into them.

There are indeed. I find the MTL side too restricted for me. Even if I try to do an MTL draw I end up puling with my lungs. In saying that, those that prefer an MTL draw will find this works very well especially on the auto draw function. I prefer the RDL side as I can get a lung pull.

Comparing the early devices I used like the Just Fog q14, these pod kits are streets ahead in both technology and vape quality. It just shows the amount of R&D that goes into them.
So what I do when I need more airflow is draw without closing my lips completely even on my Galaxies RDTA. I do however used a higher nic juice so this works when I need that extra kick

Back