Molicel in SA

Great find Silo!
Mooch rates the P26A’s very highly. I got some from the UK recently and have been using them for about 2 months and I must say I’m very impressed.
I spoke with Andrew at Electronpowersports now, he seems like a decent guy so I’ve placed an order for 8 batteries, let’s see how it goes.

Yoh, great find if this is legit, checkimg it out with them and will probably order a couple or more! Thanks @Silo

Great find Silo!
Mooch rates the P26A’s very highly. I got some from the UK recently and have been using them for about 2 months and I must say I’m very impressed.
I spoke with Andrew at Electronpowersports now, he seems like a decent guy so I’ve placed an order for 8 batteries, let’s see how it goes.

What are the prices like?

What are the prices like?
Very good, R158 for the 21700 and R115 for 18650. Thats if you biy one each, awaiting a quotation from them on my order.

Mooch rates this 18650 better than VTC5a's whixh are my daily for my mech 18650s and the 21700 on par with my 30Ts which are my mech daily batteries for my mech 21700 devices. He does however state the VTC5as and 20s hits a slightly harder than the molicel but for the price point I'm sure I'll be happy.

Yup Jengz I’ve been using them in my Hexes with 0.16-0.20 ohm builds and I can’t tell any difference from the Sony VTC5A’s, except they last longer, but the Sony’s are almost a year old though.

i'm also looking for batts and thought hey wonder if molicel in SA somewhere

Great find Silo!

How goes the order? I have sent them a mail, no reply yet.

Where are you based, they are based in Alrode South.
I emailed info and Andrew emailed me back with in a hour or so.
Please can you pm me the details? I’m looking at getting some cells as well and I’m close to Alrode.

Just a quick update... I placed my order on Friday and received delivery of 10x Molicel P26A’s on Saturday. Andrew was very efficient and an absolute pleasure to deal with. The batteries look identical to the ones I got in the UK, I tested them and all seem to be perfect. I’m chuffed with this find, thank you and well done Silo!

Been using them for over a month... sorry i did not share.... stumble on them while im looking for 20650... and o must say the are very lekka !!!!

Been using them for over a month... sorry i did not share.... stumble on them while im looking for 20650... and o must say the are very lekka !!!!
Just a warning... the wraps seems a bit flimsy and not as durable ( well to me in any case as i have already damage one just by taking out the battery holder ) not a big issue as wraps are cheap....

Uncle @Rob Fisher would you recommend these over any of the Samsung options? We are due for some fresh batteries and a R115 price tag looks REALLY attrctive.
How long did these take to arrive (assuming you bought from a local retailer)?

@CJB85 I would. These are recommended for vape gear, Mooch rates them highly! I got a quote, paid and they arrived the next day.

Back