Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I always like the look of the Monark but being that I didn't squonk much I never grabbed one... but with the acquisition of my O-Atty X and Skyfall along with my two fancy squonkers I have been squonking a bit more these days... and after a visit to @Sir Vape today I had a chance to try @BigGuy's Monark and straight away said "Gimmie". I chose the clear body with a blue door. I popped the O-Atty X on it and filled it up with Red Pill... the battery is a tight fit but I think that is by design and right off the bat (with its silver contacts) it performs beautifully. I'm surprised at how small it is. And the part I love most is it is locally made in South Africa! Boom!
Monark 013.JPG Monark 014.JPG Monark 015.JPG Monark 016.JPG

Performs like gangbusters! :h:
Monark 017.JPG

I always like the look of the Monark but being that I didn't squonk much I never grabbed one... but with the acquisition of my O-Atty X and Skyfall along with my two fancy squonkers I have been squonking a bit more these days... and after a visit to @Sir Vape today I had a chance to try @BigGuy's Monark and straight away said "Gimmie". I chose the clear body with a blue door. I popped the O-Atty X on it and filled it up with Red Pill... the battery is a tight fit but I think that is by design and right off the bat (with its silver contacts) it performs beautifully. I'm surprised at how small it is. And the part I love most is it is locally made in South Africa! Boom!
View attachment 136955 View attachment 136956 View attachment 136957 View attachment 136958

Performs like gangbusters! :h:
View attachment 136959

I love my little Monark, the one mod that I'll never let go :)

Shyte I have been gone too long! Never thought I'd hear uncle Rob say "I don't squonk much" since he was instrumental in getting me into Reos

Shyte I have been gone too long! Never thought I'd hear uncle Rob say "I don't squonk much" since he was instrumental in getting me into Reos

You have been gone far too long @Viper_SA! I'm predominantly an RTA man now... they make RTA's that don't leak and have amazing flavour nowadays... something we never really had in the old days! :p

But the latest two RDA's in my arsenal are just damn marvellous... and on top of the two unicorns, they vape really well!

You have also missed the Billet Box hype that wasn't just hype and was very real... I still carry a BB whenever I'm out and about.

Now you need a DNA75C squonker with stainless Steel coils and use replay and never again get a dry hit! :D

Back