Most impressive new hi powered mod?

StefPrins

Happy vaper
LV

Awards
So so far I've really enjoyed the sigelli Fuchai 200W TC but I want to know what you guys think?
There is a new device as well from Yihi called the sx mini Q-class which looks insane! Haven't tried it yet but according to specs they claim it can build down to 0.0001 ohm in TC mode :|
What do you guys think?

So so far I've really enjoyed the sigelli Fuchai 200W TC but I want to know what you guys think?
There is a new device as well from Yihi called the sx mini Q-class which looks insane! Haven't tried it yet but according to specs they claim it can build down to 0.0001 ohm in TC mode :|
What do you guys think?

the yihi sx mini q class seems interesting but highly over priced...

If i had the money to splash out.
I would buy one of these in a heartbeat.

To date my most reliable VW mod i have ever owned was the SX Mini M Class.
Yihi's build quality is absolutely fantastic.

If i had the money to splash out.
I would buy one of these in a heartbeat.

To date my most reliable VW mod i have ever owned was the SX Mini M Class.
Yihi's build quality is absolutely fantastic.
That's awesome, thanks for the assurance man! :)

That's awesome, thanks for the assurance man! :)
I know I'm a bit late to the game but I picked up a blue Q class at my B+M where the owner gave me a good deal after he saw my eyes on the G class. I have had bad luck in the DNA mod game and I'm hoping the SX chip set is my ticket to vape Nirvana.How has the programming been ?EZ I hope,less trouble than escribe perhaps?

I've been really, really happy with my iJoy Maxo 315W.

I know I'm a bit late to the game but I picked up a blue Q class at my B+M where the owner gave me a good deal after he saw my eyes on the G class. I have had bad luck in the DNA mod game and I'm hoping the SX chip set is my ticket to vape Nirvana.How has the programming been ?EZ I hope,less trouble than escribe perhaps?

Hi sx mini is a great choice got myself the g class carbon recently and im very impressed. Have u downloaded the app yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi sx mini is a great choice got myself the g class carbon recently and im very impressed. Have u downloaded the app yet?

G class is sweet. I download the app.I have to say it wasn't the easiest I've done but I suck at computer stuff,I downloaded the latest updates which was a snap but have yet to do any advanced profiles but I am working up the courage,they are awesome. I love these mods and see what the hype is about. I get a far superior vape not to mention great battery life and the temperature control is superior.

G class is sweet. I download the app.I have to say it wasn't the easiest I've done but I suck at computer stuff,I downloaded the latest updates which was a snap but have yet to do any advanced profiles but I am working up the courage,they are awesome. I love these mods and see what the hype is about. I get a far superior vape not to mention great battery life and the temperature control is superior.

I downloaded the app for my fone rather. It seems easier to use. This is how the app looks IMG_2765.JPG

Back