MTL RANGE: SNLV18 on ice

Tell us more about this range @Naeemhoosen
I may have missed it....

What nic strengths?

Thanks @skola

I can't actually believe this
How did I miss this?

This is absolutely fantastic @Naeemhoosen
Now we can get our favourite JOOS-E-LIQZ juices in high nic and higher PG.
My word!!!!

Big salute to you @Naeemhoosen

LeoCheers.jpg

@Naeemhoosen
Please tell me these are going to be available at some point in larger bottles, not just 20ml

Thanks Boet, So free base is the Normal Nic used in DIY diluted in PG or VG. I see Nic Salts and MTL juices are 60/40. inst that too thin for some Pod devices, Like the Sourin Air.
I believe that it is preferable to use lower VG juices in pod devices.
1. Helps keep the cotton in the commercial coil saturated which in turn,
2. Aids in coil longevity by not burning out the cotton
3. Sharper throat hit
4. Improves flavor

Although some of these pod systems can handle higher VG juices, lower VG juices improves the MTL vape experience.
This is just my personal opinion.

Great news! Way to go @Naeemhoosen! Now I can try SNLV and Havana Nightz.

Who stocks the range please?

@Silver I see you mention 20 ml bottles - where did you find same?

Just tried my 20mg Nic Salts SNLV ICE in the SOURIN AIR and DAMN guys this stuff is best from all the POD juices I vaped thus far. its also way smoother then my 10mg Chilled Apple Nic Salts from OPUS which is weird lol.

Hi Guys

Apoligies for beeing out of touch and not replying to requests promptly. I have been spending most if my hours in the JEL lab.
However I have noticed that you guys are finding what you looking for faster than I could reply.

To answer some of the questions regarding stockist etc. there are not many stores who stock the MTL range as yet. Seems like the breed of throat hit seekers are rare.

JEL has always been open to custom orders for: high nic strenghts/ PG/VG ratios, when ordered through any of our reputable stockists.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

@Naeemhoosen - nice to see you emerge from the lab

PS - am vaping Havana Nightz right now in the OL16 - restricted lung - 9mg - oooooooh it is veeeerrryyy gooodd!!!!

@Naeemhoosen - nice to see you emerge from the lab

PS - am vaping Havana Nightz right now in the OL16 - restricted lung - 9mg - oooooooh it is veeeerrryyy gooodd!!!!
Lol. So glad you still enjoy it. Its almost a 1 year steep by the way.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

@Naeemhoosen I'm in and around Potch this week and The vape loft and Vape Junction cannot wait for the delivery of your MTL range :) Can we also order bigger quantities and custom mix ratio from the reputable stockists?

Back