My new Rebel

Gringo

Chillin:the art at doing nothing while not bored
LV

Awards
Got a 75c J Hai... Rebel... man this is nice. Same size as my Dani Mini but light as hell...

Attachments

• 20191011_194959.jpg
    20191011_194959.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 20191011_195042.jpg
    20191011_195042.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 95
Looks beautiful indeed @Silver but I find it interesting that Jai doesn’t miss an opportunity to trash talk products/companies that overdo it on branding :eek: man! You can barely see his name on the mod :facepalm:

Yes Rebel Vape Mods are very nice just need to hold it tight on a windy day else it will blow away!!!!

IMG_8656[1].jpg

I will also soon have a rebel. Will show and tell then.

I will also soon have a rebel. Will show and tell then.
The only thing i ever hear people moan about with a rebel mod is how stiff their buttons are to the degree they sometimes even contact Rebel believing it's a fault and isolated to their device. It's not a fault but how they all are which i personally like, no chance of it firing or altering wattage etc by accident!

The only thing i ever hear people moan about with a rebel mod is how stiff their buttons are to the degree they sometimes even contact Rebel believing it's a fault and isolated to their device. It's not a fault but how they all are which i personally like, no chance of it firing or altering wattage etc by accident!

Everytime you buy a new mod, you have to adapt to how that mod is working. I'm used to that. I'll soon get used to how the Rebel works. Can't wait. Almost time.

Everytime you buy a new mod, you have to adapt to how that mod is working. I'm used to that. I'll soon get used to how the Rebel works. Can't wait. Almost time.
Which Rebel Mod have you gone for and what colour?

Seen this, it's world wide free shipping which could save you guys some cash
View attachment 180303

Yes. Already did a mock order. We're getting free shipping to UK, and a friend is bringing it in with him beginning of November. We're not in a hurry.

Yes. Already did a mock order. We're getting free shipping to UK, and a friend is bringing it in with him beginning of November. We're not in a hurry.
Great.... dont forget, if you getting the 75c jai H ... it uses 20650 batteries. As you mate the bring you a set. Sadly im using mine with 18650... as i can not find any in SA. and one cannot ship them.so im stuffed till i travel again and hopefully get some over the waters.

@Jai Haze today I am doing a review of a device I was SENT for the purposes of the review... wink wink, nudge nudge... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back