Native Wicks Platinum Blend Cotton

Modyrts

Hi Hungry, I'm Dad
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
A revolutionary large fiber blend for low resistance builds, increased wicking ability and maximised flavor

images.jpeg

I recently was given the oppertunity to test out this "Top Grade" wicking cotton grown in the USA and it is the first cotton Ive used thus far that is made from 0% hydrogen peroxide, 0% dyes, 0% foreign matter and 100% love.

15393410475531166907894.jpg

Now straight to the point... this cotton looks feels and smells like any other cotton brand BUT... it wicks at an unbelievably fast rate, and I am willing to bet it wicks even faster than Cotton Bacon or TI cotton. As soon as I wick it with juice the juice was absorbed instantly.

Now for the points that really matter, it has a reasonable break in period however it is slightly faster than bigger brands such as Kendo or Cotton Candy but it is by no means the shortest ive ever had

Flavor wise for some reason ive found this cotton is amazing for high menthol and fruity juices but with other flavors that are more bakery or dairy styled are still great but not as noticeable but by no means bad

Durability wise I have been running it on a .11 build and even though I have dry burned it a few times when i rewicked the cotton was in pretty great condition and had not burned much if at all whereas most brands would have cut straight down the middle after one or two dry burns

Absorption rate is pretty great and not just for initial wicking as prementioned. As long as there is liquid in the RDA long drags are no issue.

So where would I rate this cotton?

Id honestly say in my top 5 or a strong 7/10 and I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try a new brand or people running low Ohm builds

Last edited:
Another thing to mention is that I received it as a continuous ball rolled up so it is a unroll, measure and cut basis

Thanks for the review @Modyrts
Interesting

I received a packet of this cotton and was quite skeptical but now I am willing to give it a go.

Thank you @Modyrts for the review :)

Another thing to mention is that I received it as a continuous ball rolled up so it is a unroll, measure and cut basis

A link to where we can buy this would be helpful.

Back