Need some help choosing an RDA

Angelskeeper

Vape Enthusiast
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey all,
So I recently got my hands on a VGOD tube mech mod, and my OCD is bonking me on the head, cos no matter which of my RDA's I put on it, they just don't have that "now that looks good!" feel or look to them..

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what might look good on the mod, but it must also vape well....

Maybe my OCD just needs to be put in check, but its gotta look the part and its gotta vape like it too.

Below is a pic of the mod, its a 24mm diameter.
SmartSelect_20211128-141419_Firefox Beta.jpg

@Viper_SA , I revisited the nitrous on the VGOD and my OCD went bonkers again...
its not the fact that its not matte black....
Its because my dumbass left the beauty ring on:facepalm: and it doesnt look right on the mod with the beauty ring.

Have taken the beauty ring off and my OCD has calmed down:meparto:

@Viper_SA , I revisited the nitrous on the VGOD and my OCD went bonkers again...
its not the fact that its not matte black....
Its because my dumbass left the beauty ring on:facepalm: and it doesnt look right on the mod with the beauty ring.

Have taken the beauty ring off and my OCD has calmed down:meparto:

It is a great rda

Still reckon a Copper Tauren Solo would look the bees knees, mines brass which is slightly off but the Copper one would match the lettering and base/switch section perfectly!

Tauren with the Black/Copper and get a nice black or copper drip tip
authentic-thunderhead-creations-thc-tauren-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-black-copper-24mm-diameter.jpg

Anyone got a copper of brass black taureen solo rda they'd like to get rid of???
I know they're on special at All Day Vapes, but the missus will shoot me if I spend another R500 on an RDA....

Anyone got a copper of brass black taureen solo rda they'd like to get rid of???
I know they're on special at All Day Vapes, but the missus will shoot me if I spend another R500 on an RDA....
You need to win one in a competition like most of us do from time to time…

Back