Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I was sent these two Nevoks Pod Systems to play with and WOW! I had pretty much given up on Pod Systems because I prefer a restricted Direct Lung vape. These two both do a tight draw and an RDL draw that is in my wheelhouse!

Also, commercial coils have come a very long way and the flavour I'm getting is surprisingly good!

Both come with a USB C charging port and a cable. I picked up the Feelin Pod first and thought it would be my favourite because I was getting decent air and flavour. It's cute the way you turn around the pod to change the airflow. Then I tried the Veego and Bazinga!

The Veego is like a little regulated mod and has a cute little screen and you have the ability to change the wattage! I think this will be the first pod system that may get further than my test desk and get to go out and about.

Both of them appear to be quality devices!

I will be testing them for a few days and will report back but already I can recommend them!

And they also sent me an RBA for the Veego! :D
Nevoks Feelin 1.jpg Nevoks Feelin 3.jpg Nevoks Feelin 4.jpg Nevoks Feelin 5.jpg Nevoks Veego 1.jpg Nevoks Veego 2.jpg Nevoks Veego 3.jpg Nevoks Veego 5.jpg Nevoks Veego 6.jpg

I was sent these two Nevoks Pod Systems to play with and WOW! I had pretty much given up on Pod Systems because I prefer a restricted Direct Lung vape. These two both do a tight draw and an RDL draw that is in my wheelhouse!

Also, commercial coils have come a very long way and the flavour I'm getting is surprisingly good!

Both come with a USB C charging port and a cable. I picked up the Feelin Pod first and thought it would be my favourite because I was getting decent air and flavour. It's cute the way you turn around the pod to change the airflow. Then I tried the Veego and Bazinga!

The Veego is like a little regulated mod and has a cute little screen and you have the ability to change the wattage! I think this will be the first pod system that may get further than my test desk and get to go out and about.

Both of them appear to be quality devices!

I will be testing them for a few days and will report back but already I can recommend them!

And they also sent me an RBA for the Veego! :D
View attachment 214078 View attachment 214079 View attachment 214080 View attachment 214081 View attachment 214082 View attachment 214083 View attachment 214084 View attachment 214085 View attachment 214086
Rob,tks so much for your nice feedback.

Rob,tks so much for your nice feedback.
Hello Rob, wish you enjoy a good time.
Is there any available for further feedback about these 2 devices? Our team still waiting for nice feedback from you.;)

I must say the Nevoks Veego is an excellent Pod System! Best I have used in fact. I have put some of my precious Havana Gold in it and it's delicious!
Veego.JPG

Reviving a thread and making a come back after ages. Uncle @Rob Fisher please try the new Nevoks Feelin A1, after watching some YouTube reviews, I picked up 1 today and was pleasantly surprised as to just how well it performs. A con for me is that it only comes with the 0.4 and 0.6ohm pods in the pack but the separate purchase 0.8ohm pods with my 25mg nic salts is vaping a treat.20230619_215239.jpg

@Moey_Ismail I have all but given up on Pod Systems... a lot of them are actually pretty good, but none of them come close to an RTA-type vape at the end of the day! I picked up a few disposables and pod systems at the Hall of Vape in Germany, and some actually impressed me... but the Dvarw knocks them all out of the park!

@Moey_Ismail I have all but given up on Pod Systems... a lot of them are actually pretty good, but none of them come close to an RTA-type vape at the end of the day! I picked up a few disposables and pod systems at the Hall of Vape in Germany, and some actually impressed me... but the Dvarw knocks them all out of the park!
Without a doubt, pods will never match a good RTA, but as a grab and go device or even an alternate to disposables this thing does it's job pretty well

Back