New Brunhilde SBS

Unbelievable, just checked my Facebook Messenger messages and i only have one from Mindy from Vapefly asking if i would review it! After seeing the vid i didn't um and ah about it, sign me up!

Unbelievable, just checked my Facebook Messenger messages and i only have one from Mindy from Vapefly asking if i would review it! After seeing the vid i didn't um and ah about it, sign me up!

Awaited with some anticipation! I really hope it’s as good as it looks - this is one setup where the massive engraving doesn’t look cheesy.

Awaited with some anticipation! I really hope it’s as good as it looks - this is one setup where the massive engraving doesn’t look cheesy.
I have known people who have commissioned talented modders who are skilled etchers or whatever the actual title is to do designs nowhere near as nice as that and pay good money!

I have known people who have commissioned talented modders who are skilled etchers or whatever the actual title is to do designs nowhere near as nice as that and pay good money!
Fair enough it will be done by machine and not hand but the end look is all that matters in my book!

You lucky bugger!!!

Brunhilde? Who comes up with these names?
Sounds like a great great aunt who worked as a lady of the night during WW1

According to Wikipedia Brunhilde is a "Germanic heroic legend" so as it's designed by the German 103 Team makes perfect sense!

Well… this is where it all gets complicated…

Brunhilde was the eldest of the Valkyries and a bit of a bee yatch . In the Nibelungenlied, she arranged to have Siegfried murdered because she had a falling out with Siegfried’s missis, Kriemhild.

Applying this to vaping, it’s probably considered to be in very bad taste if you screw a Brunhilde into a Siegfried.

Brunhilde was the eldest of the Valkyries and a bit of a bee yatch . In the Nibelungenlied, she arranged to have Siegfried murdered because she had a falling out with Siegfried’s missis, Kriemhild.

Applying this to vaping, it’s probably considered to be in very bad taste if you screw a Brunhilde into a Siegfried.
Hahaha

Thou does not need another mod.... Thou does not need another mod.... Thou does not net another mod....

So this Brunhilde, Kriemhild combo is a bit of Lesbian action brought to the vaping world?

So this Brunhilde, Kriemhild combo is a bit of Lesbian action brought to the vaping world?

Worse than that, the Kriemhild and the Brunhilde have the sticky out bits and the Siegfried has the ‘insert here’ hole. If the 510 pins on the attys were held on with straps I’d be REALLY concerned.

Edit: hang on, I’m getting it vaguely confused here. I was thinking of the Brunhilde RDTA when this kit is Kriemhild into Brunhilde mod. @Timwis, you’re 100% right there!

Last edited:
Would i be on my own thinking one thing is that drip tip will have to go, hopefully will include the nice Resin one that came with the tank on it's own?

No Doubt this kit will be awesome. Vapefly make great RTA's, RDTA's and tanks. And the Kriemhild 2 on-top of that mod looks terrific

Back