Oh my word!

This is awesome!!
Thanks for the tag @daniel craig

@Paulie !!!!!!!!!
Love your guava bro! :D
Now there's an ice version....
:aaaaa:

This brings back fond memories.

Paulies Guava really raised the bar for authentic tasting fruit when it came out. I also remember buying 100ml bottles of this and adding my own menthol/ws23.

This is bound to be epic!

Paulies Guava really raised the bar for authentic tasting fruit when it came out. I also remember buying 100ml bottles of this and adding my own menthol/ws23.

This is bound to be epic!

Agreed @Schnappie
The thing i liked about it was that it tasted fresh and real - as you say. It wasnt like a sweetened artificial candy taste. It was like having a real guava in your mouth.

Thanks all and agree it was the juice that really gave me the passion to keep making juices, I have worked very hard on the new one to make it better and authentic :p Hopefully you guys like it!

Thanks all and agree it was the juice that really gave me the passion to keep making juices, I have worked very hard on the new one to make it better and authentic :p Hopefully you guys like it!

Sign me up @Paulie !
I will definitely give this juice a proper go
Am keen to find out how it has improved

Almost ready to launch

643962a65981b533fc596e0043934370.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi @Paulie ,I can't wait for this :babeando:.I am checking out this thread everyday for launch details.I hope that Juicy Joes in Kenridge is going to stock it.So when you launch I can just run in and get it and not order online and wait:rofl:

:SimpHomer: Just checking in for release date status again.:wasntme::eeeeek:

Im probably going to get stoned now.....But in the 3 years i have been vaping, i have never tasted any of the paulies juices...i know right! Ive always had my eye on Coffee Cake but when i want to buy there was never 3mg or only 6mg...

Now This might actually be the first Paulies juice i end up buying to try! By just readings this thread i can smell and state the guava already...weird but awesome!

Cannot wait to see this

I hope someone in Cape Town is going to have stock on 19 October, 6mg please.:happy:

Finally got my hands on it. I can kick my own a.. for waiting this long.photostudio_1551352086233.jpg Awesome juice @Paulie .Job well done:headbang::thumbup::number_one:

This hype has got me by me balls .... need to get me sum soon now. :)
Hi @KZOR you know when you feel like a lekker guava vape juice and you buy vape juice because it has a picture of a guava on it and claims to have guava in it but when you vape it , it has everything but guava in it.

Well this juice is not like that. It smells like guava and you can taste guava there is even an after taste of guava.With a very slight hint if ice for me anyway.

Back