Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Good day, Hope you are all doing well.

We would like to introduce the latest device from UNIVAPO,

The MISO PRO

217461880_347402023426647_985450860686270927_n.jpg

We are looking for pod lovers and future pod users to be the first to try and test it.

Please comment your honest and genuine answer to this question:

What is your main reason for vaping?
Do you think MISO pro would be able to give the feeling of vaping satisfaction that you are looking for?

misopro tester.jpg

There are no right or wrong answers, it is your personal opinion.

Kindly spread and share @univapo

Thank you so much Fam, or should we say UNIVapers ;)

Have a great day!

First and foremost my reason for vaping is to quit smoking. I've been in and out of vaping and has finally been analog-free for roughly 5 months now. Vaping has been a big help for me to get rid of the stinkies.
I own a kipo and a miso so I know how well they perform so I'd love to give the Miso Pro a try because I heard it is an improved version of the Miso. if the Miso was good enough for me then this would be even better.

Thanks for the chance @univapo

I smoked for 20 years… vaping saved me from certain death. I vape to see my kids grow up.

The Miso will certainly give me the satisfaction I am looking for, as I am always carrying a device with me and vape mostly MTL. This device would be a perfect pocket companion when I’m out and about.

@Dela Rey Steyn
@adriaanh @ivc_mixer @univapo @Univapo_Rebecca

My main reason for vaping: to quit smoking

Do i think itll give me the satisfaction:
I honestly wouldn't know until I try it...

@DarthBranMuffin

Last edited:
I only stopped smoking because of the tobacco ban during lockdown and I thought the tobacco industry let consumers down drastically with their pathetic fight against the tobacco ban. I won't support them in anyway now.
I like a loose draw Vaping device so if the Miso Pro can deliver that I would love to try it.
Try your luck
@CashKat88
@CharlieSierra
@Chickenstrip
@CJB85
@Constantbester

What is your main reason for vaping?

My main reason for vaping is as a safer alternative to smoking

Do you think MISO pro would be able to give the feeling of vaping satisfaction that you are looking for?

Yes, Univapo have put a lot of hard work into the production of the Miso pro and have listened to the target market to produce a device capable of producing the satisfaction that is demanded

@NecroticAngel
@LeislB
@Hooked

Vaping was a way to quit smoking and then it became something like a lifestyle. As for me, the main reason for vaping is flavorchasing, it is so amusing to keep searching for your favorite flavor among thousands and thousands of variations, trying different devices to find the one you like.
From what I've discovered about Miso Pro - it could be the one. Great size and materials, it must be very lightweight because of aluminium alloy. The battery looks pretty cool with it's great 1000 mah capacity and I like the amount of eliquid that could be filled into cartridge - 3.5 ml is more than enough. I also like the airflow control system and the coils that are used inside Miso Pro (I really hate disposable cartridges, prefer coils). And the last thing I like - the charging with 3.5A should be really fast! So, according to all the info it should be an awesome device!
Thanks

As for many others, the vaping for me has become a way to quit smoking. Now I can not even imagine myself with a cigarette. In addition, vaping provides an opportunity to engage in interesting and fascinating things - as Coil building , juice mixing, different experiments with mods.

MISO looks as an ordinary pod. In the same time, I like a replaceable coils.

I have had lung issues in the past so smoking cigarettes is not an option and i love the flavours, the culture and community.

I like the Kipo so i am curiously confident i will love the Miso Pro

Back