100ml bottle (100mg/ml): R 220.00 each
500ml bottle (100mg/ml): R 900.00 each
5L container (100mg/ml): R9000.00 each
2x5L conts+ (100mg/ml): R8700.00 each

Nicotine levulinate (VG) Nicotine salt.
50ml bottle (100mg/ml) R 130.00
100ml bottle (100mg/ml) R 250.00
500ml bottle (100mg/ml) R1200.00

Nicotine pre-mixes with nicotine (VG/PG – 70/30).

500ml bottle (2mg/ml): R 110.00 each
1L container (2mg/ml): R 175.00 each
2L container (2mg/ml): R 285.00 each
5L container (2mg/ml): R 650.00 each

500ml bottle (3mg/ml): R 130.00 each
1L container (3mg/ml): R 200.00 each
2L container (3mg/ml): R 330.00 each
5L container (3mg/ml): R 780.00 each

500ml bottle (6mg/ml): R 185.00 each
1L container (6mg/ml): R 285.00 each
2L container (6mg/ml): R 470.00 each
5L container (6mg/ml): R1100.00 each

Just add flavour. (These products will be VG:pG 70:30 2mg/ml, 3mg/ml and 6mg/ml only once 10% PG-based flavour and pure PG have been added. e.g. To make 100ml e-liquid, use 90ml pre-mix and 10ml PG-based flavour and or pure PG. FREE! A 100ml bottle of PG with each 500ml, 1 litre and 2 litre pre-mix nicotine and a 200ml bottle of PG with each 5L of pre-mix nicotine purchased.

If less than 10% of flavour is used in the above 2, 3 & 6 mg/ml products, pure PG should be added to make up the difference to 10% in order to maintain final products with 2, 3 & 6 mg/ml nicotine level respectively. i.e; add flavour at 8%, then add pure PG at 2%, etc.

All of the above nicotine products are available ex stock. Any other ratio/strength/quantity can be made to order.

Prices are effective from 1st September 2020.

Prices include VAT at 15%.

Attachments

• PL Retail Nicotine 1st September 2020.pdf
    431.5 KB · Views: 0
  • PL Retail VG and PG 1st September 2020.pdf
    466.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi Geoff

This is awesome for us lazy people.

• Since I already mix my own nic with PG and VG, I find that 2mg DIY mixes are closer to the 3mg of commercial liquid with throat hit. Would your DIY nic premixes at 3mg be similiar to the throat hit and strength of commercial juices (Since it's pre-steeped)?

• Just wondering if I should be ordering the 2mg or 3mg variant (As the way I am currently doing it, I can't handle 3mg as it seems to harsh for me)?

• How quickly should you use up these pre-mixes as to avoid oxidation of the nic (Also trying to figure what the largest quantity of the nic premix I should be ordering)?

Thanks

Hi Geoff

This is awesome for us lazy people.

• Since I already mix my own nic with PG and VG, I find that 2mg DIY mixes are closer to the 3mg of commercial liquid with throat hit. Would your DIY nic premixes at 3mg be similiar to the throat hit and strength of commercial juices (Since it's pre-steeped)?

• Just wondering if I should be ordering the 2mg or 3mg variant (As the way I am currently doing it, I can't handle 3mg as it seems to harsh for me)?

• How quickly should you use up these pre-mixes as to avoid oxidation of the nic (Also trying to figure what the largest quantity of the nic premix I should be ordering)?

Thanks
Hi.

Thanks for your message. Not all nicotines are the same. Some are more harsh than others and some are incorrectly diluted and might be a lower nicotine strength than indicated. ClyroNic nicotine is one of the purest and best nicotines in the world. Our dilutions are accurate and if our labels says it's 3mg/ml, then it's 3mg/ml. Our pre-mix nicotine is diluted in VG and PG, but the steeping process is the oxidisation of the nicotine when combined with the flavour concentrate. Our pre-mixes are processed, bottled and sealed. The nicotine will only oxidise to the extent of the volume of oxygen in the air in the container. You will therefore still have to properly mix, breath and steep your e-liquid once you've made it. Following the correct mixing procedure helps to reduce harshness.

Since we only supply ClyroNic, I can't comment on the harshness of other nicotines, but we have no complaints of such a nature on ours. If you prefer the 3mg/ml strength, then maybe start with a small bottle of that. But again, it needs to be mixed well, breathed properly and steeped for a reasonable period of time.

Nicotine, VG and PG all have a two-year shelf life. Our products are never more than a couple of months old when you purchase them from us. They will therefore still have a shelf-life of almost two years and will last longer if kept under the right condition; in a sealed container, out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry environment. The less nicotine in the container, the more oxygen it will absorb and the more it will discolour, but this is not an issue. One issue that you should be aware of is that glycerine is hygroscopic. It absorbs moisture from the air. So apart from changing colour, nicotine might also become slightly thinner over time due to moisture absorbtion. Again, this is not a problem for the quality of the nicotine. If you can calculate how much you use within a specified period of time, then try to buy a relevant quantity and rather buy two smaller containers than one large one if you feel that you might not use it all for several months.

Cheers
Geoff
Clyrolinx.

Thanks for the insights @Geoff

Your pricing is great!
:headbang:

Hi.

Thanks for your message. Not all nicotines are the same. Some are more harsh than others and some are incorrectly diluted and might be a lower nicotine strength than indicated. ClyroNic nicotine is one of the purest and best nicotines in the world. Our dilutions are accurate and if our labels says it's 3mg/ml, then it's 3mg/ml. Our pre-mix nicotine is diluted in VG and PG, but the steeping process is the oxidisation of the nicotine when combined with the flavour concentrate. Our pre-mixes are processed, bottled and sealed. The nicotine will only oxidise to the extent of the volume of oxygen in the air in the container. You will therefore still have to properly mix, breath and steep your e-liquid once you've made it. Following the correct mixing procedure helps to reduce harshness.

Since we only supply ClyroNic, I can't comment on the harshness of other nicotines, but we have no complaints of such a nature on ours. If you prefer the 3mg/ml strength, then maybe start with a small bottle of that. But again, it needs to be mixed well, breathed properly and steeped for a reasonable period of time.

Nicotine, VG and PG all have a two-year shelf life. Our products are never more than a couple of months old when you purchase them from us. They will therefore still have a shelf-life of almost two years and will last longer if kept under the right condition; in a sealed container, out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry environment. The less nicotine in the container, the more oxygen it will absorb and the more it will discolour, but this is not an issue. One issue that you should be aware of is that glycerine is hygroscopic. It absorbs moisture from the air. So apart from changing colour, nicotine might also become slightly thinner over time due to moisture absorbtion. Again, this is not a problem for the quality of the nicotine. If you can calculate how much you use within a specified period of time, then try to buy a relevant quantity and rather buy two smaller containers than one large one if you feel that you might not use it all for several months.

Cheers
Geoff
Clyrolinx.

thanks

Back