Not too happy

Silent Echo

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I have ordered a few times from Vape Club, but this last order was disappointing.
The mod that I ordered was delivered in a different colour and there was a scratch on the front.
I emailed Vape Club about it and they replied at first asking for a picture, but no feedback after that.

Fairly disappointed :(

@boxerulez , It was the RX Mini, and yes it was sealed. I ordered the silver and got the grey.
Couldn't get the focus right on the scratch. Also not the biggest scratch, but not really what you want to see on a new mod.

File_001.jpeg

On a fresh-out-of-the-box-new mod, any scratch is too big!

@boxerulez , It was the RX Mini, and yes it was sealed. I ordered the silver and got the grey.
Couldn't get the focus right on the scratch. Also not the biggest scratch, but not really what you want to see on a new mod.

View attachment 83792
That has to be an issue from Joytech / Wismec's side. However I still feel it isn't great, not what you want on a brand new mod you paid good money for.

Hi

I am sorry for the delay in my response. The colour was a mistake on my side as I captured it wrong on the system but the scratch is not acceptable for a new devise so I will gladly exchange the device for you.

Please let me know what colour you would like, I have red or grey in stock.

Would you mind if I open the box and check the mod before I send it to you so I can make sure there are no scratches?

Hi @VapeGrrl, thanks for coming back to me. Its all good, I'll keep the current device. I've learnt to live with the little scratch - which I know is no fault of yours.

Back