O-Rings for various devices

GregF

Reonaut
LV

Awards
There are obviously a few guys locally where we can get o-rings from.
One that I found posted here by @hands was Spartan Seal
The problem is what do you ask them for when you get there.
I would like to create some kind of index that would make it easy(er) to ask for the right thing.

What is the size to ask for:- ID x (thickness or OD)

If you know what the size of a specific o-ring is or where to get then please post it here and I will try and keep the second post updated.

Last edited:
@GregF, excellent post, I asked for this a couple of times. We want a O-Ring kit from a vendor. And to make it more spicy some grub screws

Very cool idea. I had a massive task to find the dimensions for my Griffin 25. Eventually someone helped me out. Here's the chart and the link to the website for legality.

4f0cd60ee852bab79fe393be8266f617.jpg

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/orings-for-rdas-etc.4982/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@GregF, excellent post, I asked for this a couple of times. We want a O-Ring kit from a vendor. And to make it more spicy some grub screws
Grub screws for me was quite easy. I ordered just about every size available on Fastech and it was dirt cheap. The problem with o-rings is I dont know what size I need. I did find the Reo bottle sizes but......
REO Grand - 3/8"ID X 1/2"OD X 1/16"CS - which is 9.25mm ID X 1.78mm. So would 9x1.5 work, or is it 9x2?
hopefully someone can add to this.

Grub screws for me was quite easy. I ordered just about every size available on Fastech and it was dirt cheap. The problem with o-rings is I dont know what size I need. I did find the Reo bottle sizes but......
REO Grand - 3/8"ID X 1/2"OD X 1/16"CS - which is 9.25mm ID X 1.78mm. So would 9x1.5 work, or is it 9x2?
hopefully someone can add to this.
For what exactly do you want O-Rings?

510 drip tip
ID 7mm x 1
ID 6mm x 1.5
ID 5mm x 2

Last edited:
Great stuff @GregF !

I have often wondered what to do if i need an o-ring from an older discontinued device but something I love and still use.

Having the o-ring knowledge in one place makes a lot of sense.

Serpent Mini 22

Glass tank upper ID 16mm x 1.5
Bottom ID 18mm x 1.5
Top cap ID 13mm x 1

Last edited:
Reo - Grand and Mini

Catchcup
ID 10mm x 1 or 1.5

Anti button mashing - under fire button
ID 7mm x 1.5

Grand bottle
ID 8mm x 2 works
3/8" x 1/16" is the actual size

If you want to put the o-ring around the thread of the bottle and not inside the cap
11mm x 1.5 will work
8mm x 2 also works

Mini bottle
ID 5mm x 2

Last edited:
Cyclone/Cyclops - Vicious Ant

Base and cap - ID 10mm x 1

Last edited:
I went to Spartan Seal and bought every size they had in stock from 3-23mm ID, 1 and 1.5mm thickness. 20 of each.
Cost me R150. It probably cost me more in petrol just to get there.
It worked out to 29 different sizes. So I figured this is easy and cheap enough, lets get the sizes I am missing from another supplier.
There are 10 sizes I am missing in total to complete my set. The other guys wanted R785 for that order.
I think I will just wait for Spartan Seal to get their stock in.
o-rings.jpg

I went to Spartan Seal and bought every size they had in stock from 3-23mm ID, 1 and 1.5mm thickness. 20 of each.
Cost me R150. It probably cost me more in petrol just to get there.
It worked out to 29 different sizes. So I figured this is easy and cheap enough, lets get the sizes I am missing from another supplier.
There are 10 sizes I am missing in total to complete my set. The other guys wanted R785 for that order.
I think I will just wait for Spartan Seal to get their stock in.
View attachment 88936
Awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us! :borra2:

Back