Obey Robot

DavyH

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Aside from @Rob Fisher’s stunning set of BB panels, the silence around Obey Robot’s launch has been deafening on the forums.

Casting caution to the wind, I’ll take the plunge - who’s been/will be shopping? In the interest of full disclosure, I was one of the 20 who got 10% off as an early adopter (something I’m generally not).

Congratulations to all involved - the marketing campaign has been outstanding and I really look forward to the range expanding in time.

Aside from @Rob Fisher’s stunning set of BB panels, the silence around Obey Robot’s launch has been deafening on the forums.

Casting caution to the wind, I’ll take the plunge - who’s been/will be shopping? In the interest of full disclosure, I was one of the 20 who got 10% off as an early adopter (something I’m generally not).

Congratulations to all involved - the marketing campaign has been outstanding and I really look forward to the range expanding in time.

Indeed! It was a worldwide launch and their DHL shipping rates to the planet are amazing! It's been a long time in the planning and at last, we have a local supply of BB goodies and plenty of other accessories! @Sir Vape did an awesome FOMO creation job!

Going to buy one of the keychains for my wife. Heheheh

Back