OhmBoy Rage Squonker

Norman Anderson

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi there vapers,

Can anyone give me some pro's and con's on the OhmBoy Rage squonker as I'm currently looking to purchase one. My Wismec Luxotic sqounker needs to be replaced due to failure.

Hi @Norman Anderson. You're obviously looking for dual battery squonker. Are you dead set on a dual battery squonk mod, or would you consider a single battery squonker? If you would, then I can highly recommend the Vandy Vape Pulse 80W regulated mod. I bought mine a little more than a month ago and have not regretted my decision once. Just my 2 cents. ;-)

Rather get the Pulse, none of the vendors that brought in the rage have bothered to bring in spare bottles.

I have a Pulse 80W (Great mod) and is looking at dual battery squonker as well
Main reason is battery life.

Hi @Norman Anderson. You're obviously looking for dual battery squonker. Are you dead set on a dual battery squonk mod, or would you consider a single battery squonker? If you would, then I can highly recommend the Vandy Vape Pulse 80W regulated mod. I bought mine a little more than a month ago and have not regretted my decision once. Just my 2 cents. ;-)
I have 2 of the Vandy Vape Pulse squonkers, but they are just lying collecting dust. I want something with a bit more solid feel to them.

Rather get the Pulse, none of the vendors that brought in the rage have bothered to bring in spare bottles.
I think that if you keep the bottle clean there should not be an issue. What I'm looking at is that it is regulated dual battery. No worry to get stuck while driving with a dead battery

I have already started to give my single battery squonkers to friends as I have a few of them, so yes, I'm looking for a dual battery sqounk setup

I have 2 of the Vandy Vape Pulse squonkers, but they are just lying collecting dust. I want something with a bit more solid feel to them.
IMO Im impressed with the Rage, the look, feel and the fact that its a dual squonk. Id say go for it, the only issue I've seen thus far is the bottle is a bit tight to put back in. Simple remedy, check out a couple of Youtube vids.

Some flavors just seem to stick to bottles no matter what you do. So not having spare bottles available to dedicate to these juices is non negotiable to me. But I did enjoy mine, it well built and solid.

I disagree with this. Sir Vape brought in bottles when they were available. There was a shortage worldwide due to Ohmboy having to send out bottles to owners for their troubles in removing the second o-ring on the first batch of devices. I am sure after VapeCon a few vendors will bring in the bottles.

After owning the Rage (regret selling it every day and will buy another one soon), Pulse 80w, VT Inbox, Luxotic BF kit x 2 (love them to bits), Wasp Nano BF kit, Athena, Pulse Mech BF Kit etc. I rate the Rage as one of the best squonkers out there. Solidly built and gorgeous looking.

I disagree with this. Sir Vape brought in bottles when they were available. There was a shortage worldwide due to Ohmboy having to send out bottles to owners for their troubles in removing the second o-ring on the first batch of devices. I am sure after VapeCon a few vendors will bring in the bottles.

After owning the Rage (regret selling it every day and will buy another one soon), Pulse 80w, VT Inbox, Luxotic BF kit x 2 (love them to bits), Wasp Nano BF kit, Athena, Pulse Mech BF Kit etc. I rate the Rage as one of the best squonkers out there. Solidly built and gorgeous looking.

Time will tell I guess but not holding my breath. Personally I think we are more likely to see a rage v2 before we get more bottles for the current rage.

Thank you for that great feedback

Time will tell I guess but not holding my breath. Personally I think we are more likely to see a rage v2 before we get more bottles for the current rage.

Look we could ask nicely and one or two of the vendors could bring it in. We never thought anyone would bring in the Luxotic BF soft bottles but Vape Cartel where kind enough to bring them in at a fantastic price. Or we could just do a group buy:)

Go for the gbox, dual battery, 200watts with the geekvape chip same as ageis.
Using it for more than 6 months without any issues.

Sent from aPhone

Back