OR Tambo mini Vape Meet

RenaldoRheeder

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Successful International Vape meet attended by representatives from South Africa & Nigeria hosted at OR Tambo international airport.

Great breakfast sponsored by @Jengz - thanks mate. Great company and discussions. Great exchange of accumulated vape mail from the bonded warehouse if @TheV - thanks

Great vape meet guys

ea56cae5823329e8de9482621013d715.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Successful International Vape meet attended by representatives from South Africa & Nigeria hosted at OR Tambo international airport.

Great breakfast sponsored by @Jengz - thanks mate. Great company and discussions. Great exchange of accumulated vape mail from the bonded warehouse if @TheV - thanks

Great vape meet guys

ea56cae5823329e8de9482621013d715.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Awesome that you guys organised a mini meet!

Hope you had a plate of chips in honour of @Silver , and onion rings covered in that pink sauce for me! ;)

@RenaldoRheeder, great to finally meet you in person!
It was great getting to spend some time with you. Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy all the new toys!

Thanks for joining us @Jengz! It was great seeing you again :D Thanks for the breakfast!
We must certainly have some more DIY chats. I'm sure we can get you on the right track.

And here we have...
SJdEDUa.jpg

@Jengz enjoying his new Reload while @RenaldoRheeder tries to figure out how to get all the toys into his bag :eek:

Our vapors took over that smoking section, I think people were in shock

Our vapors took over that smoking section, I think people were in shock
Even the waiters were literally waiving their way through the clouds ... we did put up quite a show :p

@RenaldoRheeder, great to finally meet you in person!
It was great getting to spend some time with you. Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy all the new toys!

Thanks for joining us @Jengz! It was great seeing you again :D Thanks for the breakfast!
We must certainly have some more DIY chats. I'm sure we can get you on the right track.

And here we have...
SJdEDUa.jpg

@Jengz enjoying his new Reload while @RenaldoRheeder tries to figure out how to get all the toys into his bag :eek:
that Nigerian looks lekker tired :)

And a little extension to the meet at CT Airport - meeting @Raindance. Didn’t get a photo - my daughter also surprised me with a quick pop-in (the one that took my previous Minikin Reborn). Now time to check in for the last leg to PE. What a great day

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Brilliant!
Love it

Thanks for sharing the photos!

Welcome back @RenaldoRheeder !
Hope you have a great stay

Back