Out and about with my Squonker

I'm attempting to get some at the moment... if I come right then Vape Decadence will have them for sale. Just waiting for my US contact to talk to his contact in the Philippines. I hoping to secure some Cyclones, Hornets and PDA's. All of them share the concave deck I love so much.

Awesome evening out at the 1000 Hills Chef School... 5 course meal with paired wines! :rock:

Trout was really YUM!
Dinner 014.JPG
Chicken Dinner! <-- Really it was!
Dinner 015.JPG

The dessert was sublime... taste explosion!
Dinner 020.JPG

Very nice craft beer and some nice wines!
Dinner 001.JPG Dinner 019.JPG

Cee Cee #2 went out for her first outing tonight... and what else but some ribs at Oscars! :rock:
CeeCee 010.JPG CeeCee 013.JPG CeeCee 011.JPG

Lol @Rob Fisher , that is a classic mod on the plate Rob Fisher shot!
Cee cee eating the chips

Lol @Rob Fisher , that is a classic mod on the plate Rob Fisher shot!
Cee cee eating the chips

Hehehe... the waitress thought I had lost my mind... the manager knows me well and came over and took the shot with me holding the knife like a dagger! ;) Anthea and the girls looked on and told me I need help. :p

Hehehe... the waitress thought I had lost my mind... the manager knows me well and came over and took the shot with me holding the knife like a dagger! ;) Anthea and the girls looked on and told me I need help. :p

Classic Rob, classic!
I can just imagine

Tried a new restaurant in Umhlanga... awesome service and great meal!

Glass of good red to calm the nerves...
Out and About 1.jpg

Lamb Kebabs to start,
Out and About 2.jpg

Peri Peri Chicken well done! Yum!
Out and About 3.jpg

@Rob Fisher , HRH says "Where's dessert?"
She says you cant just stop there...

Lol, ok, posted before i saw the amaretto
No fine will be levied on the finesmaster!

I took my JB Squonker out to the front gate:p. Back from the modmaster after some TLC. Thank you @Genosmate.

CAB44U2.jpg

My wife sent me this photo and said post it in your out and about. So here goes all the way from Mendoza Argentina with Drip box.
Having some pizzaIMG-20160615-WA004_edit.jpg

Back