Paddy Vapes!

kabir499

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Let's the those amazing Paddy Vapes you've got. Here is mine!
Also any other Local hardware!
3d7c969580ec8c9d774ebfa934be0c48.jpg
8eb5938065a730d88955e584745c4cc0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

#lowlyfe sick man, Ever thought about getting a stack tube, from paddy? If he does.
I wonder how it will be. In comparison to the broadside stack. Your thoughts?

How are you finding that squonk?
Honest mini review please!

Hi bud, yeah sure will give you my pros and cons.

Pros:
.Small and compact
.Made really well
.Easy to swop out the battery and fill Squonk bottle
.Raw version always looks good with a quick polish
.Can use your own bottles if you so please
.Locking feature

Cons:
.Only fits 22mm attys without overhang
.Cleaning negative pin is basically impossible because you cant reach it unless you get a wire brush
.510 pin has to be manually adjusted (this can also be a pro as you can make your attys sit really flush)

I never got to see those Uncle, what was different on the fire button out of curiosity?

Yes... my original Paddy's had magnet fire buttons and were brilliant. Then I paid heavy for the stainless steel 20700 and when it arrived the fire button was so damn hard I bitched... and Justin said I should go to the hardware store and buy a spring... I wasn't happy after shelling out for a new mod and he quickly sent me another spring... and the fire button was not the same and I sold the mod... it was a waste of money as far as I'm concerned. My original stab wood Paddy I will never sell... it's a masterpiece and and I'm very attached to it.

Yes... my original Paddy's had magnet fire buttons and were brilliant. Then I paid heavy for the stainless steel 20700 and when it arrived the fire button was so damn hard I bitched... and Justin said I should go to the hardware store and buy a spring... I wasn't happy after shelling out for a new mod and he quickly sent me another spring... and the fire button was not the same and I sold the mod... it was a waste of money as far as I'm concerned. My original stab wood Paddy I will never sell... it's a masterpiece and and I'm very attached to it.

I can imagine it cost a pretty penny. Not nice when one forks out a ton and is not impressed but we live and we learn, all in the name of having a great vape and awesome collection.

Those stab wood paddys are too beautiful, even if one doesn't use them they are beautiful display pieces.

Sicario with custom jacket...
8b6913d694d4e6e42f522f1e0d547fa4.jpg

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Nice! Where did you get the custom sleeve?
Hi there, a family member made it for me on a lathe from oak wood, still not treated, i'm still deciding if I want to give it a gloss clear coat or teak oil...
b4e0b936d103045ce31ce7f470d7078b.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, a family member made it for me on a lathe from oak wood, still not treated, i'm still deciding if I want to give it a gloss clear coat or teak oil...
b4e0b936d103045ce31ce7f470d7078b.jpg
Woah that is beautiful! I think I would go for the oil, or a good wax and polish.

Back