Paulies Gold Line ~ Announcing new flavors to be launched soon - And sample Giveaway

Paulie

Flavour master
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey all

After 2 years i have been working on a new Gold Paulies Line that will blow your socks off! After all the great response i got from the community and the love for Paulies i though i would go back and work hard on making a new line with a few similarities! We at Paulies worked really hard at these to try and make new flavors that would keep our fans as well as new vapors really excited as well as satisfied!

Here the first of the two to be announced...

Paulies Gold Line - Coffee Shake
For all our coffee cake fans we decided to work hard on a new coffee flavor which is creamy, milky and roasty! A delicious coffee milkshake with nuts and plenty creams and milk that is simply coffeelicious! Caint wait!
iced-toffee-nut-latte.jpg

Hey all

After 2 years i have been working on a new Gold Paulies Line that will blow your socks off! After all the great response i got from the community and the love for Paulies i though i would go back and work hard on making a new line with a few similarities! We at Paulies worked really hard at these to try and make new flavors that would keep our fans as well as new vapors really excited as well as satisfied!

Here the first of the two to be announced...

Paulies Gold Line - Coffee Shake
For all our coffee cake fans we decided to work hard on a new coffee flavor which is creamy, milky and roasty! A delicious coffee milkshake with nuts and plenty creams and milk that is simply coffeelicious! Caint wait!
View attachment 125869
Way to go @Paulie !

Check it out @Hooked !

So was thinking it would be fun as i started paulies from DIY and Used to sell alot of Paulies via DIY before it went commercial! So i will be giving away 30 bottles of the 2 new flavors in plain plastic bottles and no labels (DIY) to the first 30 people who can send me X1 :p

Send you X1 here on a post or send you x 1 bottle?o_O

X1 :p

Last edited:
Back