PIF || Benoni based member

Dwarfy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey gents, stocked up just before lockdown and thought I would be well covered. Unfortunately not being office bound, meant no restraints and the dragon was released. Pretty much smacked my juice stock in the first 3 weeks and have been nursing the last few drops the past week. Officially high and dry now. Any member based in the East Rand willing to help a guy out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey gents, stocked up just before lockdown and thought I would be well covered. Unfortunately not being office bound, meant no restraints and the dragon was released. Pretty much smacked my juice stock in the first 3 weeks and have been nursing the last few drops the past week. Officially high and dry now. Any member based in the East Rand willing to help a guy out?

Hi @Dwarfy, send me a message. I might be able to.

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

@Dwarfy let me know if you don't come right,I'm also based in Benoni but only have DIY juice 2-3mg

Wish I stayed in Benoni ! Any cape town peeps pls shout .. desperate for juice !!!

Back