Unkl Platz

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
25PG/75VG Ratio

PG
0.00 ml
VG 20.00 ml
Nicotine (VG 36mg/ml) 2.50ml (puts it at 3mg strength)
Hazelnut 5.10 ml
Butter 2.40 ml
Total 30.00 ml

Please try this mix and let me know what you think? I rather enjoy it. It has a vanilla cigar-ish type of flavor to it, an unexpected little gem in my little book in my little head.

If you got the calculators you can add in a bit of black honey, or cuban, or tobacco, i'd say. gonna try that next.

I thinks there may be a typo somewhere...
Can you perhaps provide the names of the Hazelnut & Butter?
I'm guessing it's TFA Hazelnut At that percentage is probably giving the Ash taste I know the butter should make it richer but I'm worried it's actually curdling at that percentage..... DAAP overload maybe?

OK, Thats VapeOWave Hazelnut so we won't have stats on that really. The Butter is Flavour Art and has a lower ATF average of 0.57% so maybe at 0.4%

OK, Thats VapeOWave Hazelnut so we won't have stats on that really. The Butter is Flavour Art and has a lower ATF average of 0.57% so maybe at 0.4%

VapeOWave only decants/rebottles it, same as the other vendors. They don't have their own flavours.

VapeOWave only decants/rebottles it, same as the other vendors. They don't have their own flavours.
They do have a vapeowave line of there own too. As well as the rebottling done for TFA/FW/FA etcSmartSelect_20181210-151544_E-Liquid Recipes.jpg

Top left on the bottle it says 'Flavor West'
Well spotted, can't believe I missed that:BangsHeads:
The silly season is getting the best of me.
The cigar-ish taste puzzles me then, can't imagine it's Hazelnut FW doing that, or the butter for that matter.
I did make a 15% Hazelnut FW single flavour mix years ago and it had a bad funk on it for me, not the cigar-ish type of funk though.

I am really having trouble interpreting this thread...
Tell me about it, apart from what I missed, it's all over the place. I guess at the end of the day, a recipe was recommended and keen DIY'ers have put in their 2c on it.:nerd:

Its really simple - this is a recipe i've made at least 4 times successfully and find most enjoyable, using those exact specifications specified.
So, as one does I shared it so that others may perhaps also find some enjoyment in it.
That's it, nothing more nothing less.
:tiburon:

Its really simple - this is a recipe i've made at least 4 times successfully and find most enjoyable, using those exact specifications specified.
So, as one does I shared it so that others may perhaps also find some enjoyment in it.
That's it, nothing more nothing less.
:tiburon:

I dont think we are arguing, its just that the percentages are very high when compared to all other recipes out there. I have never made any recipe of 30ml that requires 5ml of one single concentrate.

How did you get to 17% Hazelnut? were you not getting the right flavor at lower percentages like 4% for instance? Another thing one needs to consider is that such high percentages will most often mute a flavor instead of making it stand out.

So by making this exact recipe with hazelnut at 5% and butter at 2% will you not perhaps get the same flavor but it might come through better? Im asking as im trying to understand the reasoning for such high percentages for my own gain.

I mean if you want a cigarish type flavor, there are way better concentrates which you can use together with hazelnut and butter instead of trying to change hazelnut into a cigarish flavor IMO, but we are all here to learn from each other, test each others recipes ect.

Once again totally confused...
Granted it does not take much.

Its simple...

Can you not make the same recipe and get the same flavor if not better at much lower percentages? Whats the reason for such high %? if there is a valid reason then great...if its a thumb suck % then why? if you can get the same and better profile and flavor with much lower %.

Its simple...

Can you not make the same recipe and get the same flavor if not better at much lower percentages? Whats the reason for such high %? if there is a valid reason then great...if its a thumb suck % then why? if you can get the same and better profile and flavor with much lower %.

I was referring to the post above mine ;)

There is o chance I will mix any concentrate at close to 17%.

Vape O Wave do have their own line. But don't try it. Made a mix a year ago and I still have anxiety problems because of it.

Back