Pod Mod Adaptors

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
So, at a loose end feeling a bit bored and hearing about the latest pod mods have 3rd party 510 adaptors available so they can be used with regular atty's i thought let's have some shopping therapy so hit the web and ordered the:

reewape Aegis Boost 510 adaptor
VXV vinci, vinci X etc 510 adaptor
VXV Smok RPM 510 adaptor

All ordered from UK suppliers so should get them Monday or Tuesday (not all ordered from the same supplier) so i'll give them a try and give my thoughts!

37c4a2be4fd93319d1c20ebc2cc9a068138c4537-510x510.jpg 81f7a3013817d57c93e34ef2ad562a49593758b8-510x510.png bit-510-boost-thegem-product-catalog.jpg

But why?
In something like the Vinci its the 5ml great flavour pod that makes it good. Nothing really special about the mod. How weird will a round atty look on a square Vinci?

But why?
In something like the Vinci its the 5ml great flavour pod that makes it good. Nothing really special about the mod. How weird will a round atty look on a square Vinci?
Going by the OBS cube will look great a round atty on a cubed style mod and maybe someone just starting vaping has say the Vinci X for example but would like to see what a MTL RTA is like instead of having to buy both the RTA and new mod can just buy a £5 adaptor!

@Timwis , you be the judge :D
89080593-F2F1-4132-B66E-95DFFDC916D8.jpeg
Vinci X with Siren 2, a real day saver if I have to clean the pod, don’t have a coil handy, or have to still figure out a build that gives me what I need in the RBA, the 0.6 plain wire coil doesn’t do it for me!

@Timwis , you be the judge :D
View attachment 192167
Vinci X with Siren 2, a real day saver if I have to clean the pod, don’t have a coil handy, or have to still figure out a build that gives me what I need in the RBA, the 0.6 plain wire coil doesn’t do it for me!
Looks good to me!:number_one: is that the VXV or Reewape adaptor or maybe even a different one?

Looks good to me!:number_one: is that the VXV or Reewape adaptor or maybe even a different one?
Vapeasy one, I think they will all function the same, irrespective of the manufacturer, it’s essentially just a contact point. Really saves the day if I “forget” to clean the pod, or I’m just lazy. And the vape is great to say the least, performs just like any other single bat mod. Just has another option as well to use for convenience sake.

The Smok RPM40 Pod Mod now working also as a 40W variable wattage regular device for the cost of just £5, loving this little adaptor!

IMG_3184[1].jpg

Back