Poll: How do you access this forum?

How do you USUALLY (80% of the time) access this forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
I've just read a comment from someone who has difficulty using the search function when accessing this forum from a mobile and that got me wondering how do most peeps access the forum?

Speaking of the search function, it works great on Tapatalk but when i try from my pc, something is wrong bec i dont get any results or its not something I'm looking for.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I use my pc most of the time because my manager just assumes that I am busy typing out work related stuff :D

50/50 for me as well - computer at work, then ipad at home.

The result absolutely blows my mind.. So interesting there are so many mobile users! :eek:

I've just read a comment from someone who has difficulty using the search function when accessing this forum from a mobile and that got me wondering how do most peeps access the forum?

If u click on ur profile when using ecigssa on ur mobile then click the ‘your content’ tab then click the search tab and voila, access to the search function

If u click on ur profile when using ecigssa on ur mobile then click the ‘your content’ tab then click the search tab and voila, access to the search function
I use this function on Tapatalk

81d89bd61b0c7c250a022adf4ab72aa9.jpg

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

@Hooked this is great.I'm using my mobile and can't access most of the functionality of the site.can't load pics and have a hard time creating threads and post.sometimes whatever I typed just dissapears.that's y I voted yes on the app and hopes it doesn't work through Facebook or I'll just be doing what I'm doing to enter the site

@Hooked this is great.I'm using my mobile and can't access most of the functionality of the site.can't load pics and have a hard time creating threads and post.sometimes whatever I typed just dissapears.that's y I voted yes on the app and hopes it doesn't work through Facebook or I'll just be doing what I'm doing to enter the site

@Resistance I hate using my phone for the forum or Facebook. I prefer a big screen and besides I touch-type which is impossible on a phone.

@Hooked I agree with you that its always better on the big screen but I haven't had any chance starting up any PC In the house for work I just use my fone aswell and I get a great deal done on it.

I would rather be tied naked to an anthill and covered in honey than use a phone to view ECIGSSA. At my age, a huge computer monitor is an absolute necessity. I have also never mastered typing on a tiny touchscreen keyboard. If ECIGSSA was only available via phone, you would not be reading this right now.

I just use my phone, havr never used my laptop.

Back