**Postponed **Cape Town Vape Meet - 25th November

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Please note that this event has been postponed and will no longer happen on the 25th Nov - will communicate the new date once confirmed

We will be involved with another Vape Meet out at Eaglevlei on the 25th November. We had this same event 2 months ago and it was an awesome event with a decent turnout.
The nest is a 'Pizzeria and Beer Garden' situated on the beautiful Eaglevlei wine estate just off the N1 near Stellenbosch (Klipheuwel off ramp).

Come and join us for a fun day with plenty of clouds and chatter with fellow vapers. Also craft beer and wine towers;)

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-30 at 09.38.42.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi All

Unfortunately this event has been postponed by the venue :( Sorry about this. I will let you all know the new date once I have it.

Is this event going to take place in the near future?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes I'm sure it will.. by the sounds of it, it is being postponed to the new year.

Wtf is a wine tower :)

Like a beer tower but with wine ... according to my wife and the other ladies, this leaves a rather nasty headache the next day LOL

Wonder what the venue would do if we all just rocked up there in any case?

The problem was apparently a double booking so I'm pretty sure there is another event happening. Not sure if its an open function though.

Back