Product from Pieter

antonherbst

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
All i can say is @SAVapeGear has amazing good clean vape gear on sale. This Gloom looks beter than the day it came from the factory. I will definately buy from Pieter again and will recomend his products to any person without even seeing the device before hand cause i know it will be high quality.

All i can say is @SAVapeGear has amazing good clean vape gear on sale. This Gloom looks beter than the day it came from the factory. I will definately buy from Pieter again and will recomend his products to any person without even seeing the device before hand cause i know it will be high quality.

100% Anton. And it’s true that that Gloom is in better condition than the day it arrived.

I too have had the pleasure of dealing with Pieter... On the ball service, well looked after gear and helpful in every way. I still ask him questions today about a device I bought about a year ago

@SAVapeGear is a pleasure to deal with. He looks after his gear extremely well ... in fact I don't think he even uses it at all! It certainly looks that way when you get it from him :p

Have also bought something from @SAVapeGear in the classifieds a few months back
Flawless deal. Good communication and I got it the next day
Pleasure to deal with Pieter

From what ive seen,I dont think I can afford to buy anything from him,even his broken mods will be out of my budget,but maybe 1day just for the experience

From what ive seen,I dont think I can afford to buy anything from him,even his broken mods will be out of my budget,but maybe 1day just for the experience

I got a subtank Mini @Slick ;-)
Hehe
I like mine so much i had to have a backup

Back