Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
There has been a lot of hype and chatter around the Psyclone Hadaly RDA and @Paulie forced me to get one... luckily @Sir Vape managed to get stock because the rest of the planet had sold out... :eek:

It's packed in a neat plastic tube with plenty of foam padding inside. It comes with a BF pin which was one of the reasons I jumped at getting one... however with all the chaps with thier drippers at the meet I decided to give dripping a go again...
Hadaly 001.JPG Hadaly 002.JPG

Having just arrived back in my kennel after an exciting weekend for shop openings in JHB one of the gems I picked up while there was a set of Coil Empire Fused Claptons from @Yusuf Cape Vaper and I figured I should put one of them in the Hadaly! So let's open it up and build it...
CoilEmpire 002.JPG CoilEmpire 004.JPG

I noticed the coil clamps are not spring loaded and thought that may be an issue but it wasn't... really easy build... and before I forget this RDA is quality all the way... this is a cut above the rest for sure!
HadalyBuild1.jpg HadalyBuild2.jpg HadalyBuild3.jpg HadalyBuild4.jpg

And seeing I was using a Coil Empire coil I figured I would test the Raspberry Slushee at the same time! I started off with a normal style @hands Drip Tip but soon figured it wasn't conducive to dripping and changed it.... also a @hands Drip Tip but a different shape I don't normally use. Much better option for the Hadalay!
HadalyBuild5.jpg HadalyBuild6.jpg

Building and wicking was a piece of cake... Fused Clapton 0.49Ω 3,5mm diam firing at 40 watts and wicked with the new Fibre Freaks Cotton Blend!

I must say the Coil Empire Raspberry Slushee tasted even better in my build (maybe because it was a fresh and uncontaminated)...

Early days with the Hadaly but so far really happy I bought one... thanks for pushing me @Paulie and @Ollie! :b1:

@Rob Fisher
I was torn between ordering the Hadaly and the Sleeper RDA but after watching a GrimmGreen review the Sleeper had to take preference for now.
He mentioned that behind the Recoil and the Goon it came in as his third best RDA as well as the fact that it is a 24mm.
Both are rated as great RDA's with awesome flavour possibilities.
I will do the review as soon as I get it tomorrow and you can do the Hadaly. :)

Hey Mr @Rob Fisher. I'd also recommend lowering the coil more so it kind of sits more in line with the airflow. Most reviewers recommended that the coil leads should sit on top so the coil would naturally drop lower into the chamber. Increase flavour and all that jazz.

Got my Hadaly this morning, threw in a staple staggered fused clapton from the Demon Killer 7 in 1 Violence box, re wrapped clockwise so legs can be above the coil, 3.5mm id, 4 wraps so it fits snug in the clamps without deforming the coil, reading at 0.27 ohm, wicked with Cotton Bacon V2, snapped the frosted acrylic top on with a drip tip by hands, bf pin in and onto my Reo P67 with a fresh battery, I have to say this has to be the easiest atomizer I've ever built on, the flavor is amazing, probably the best I've ever had, for me personally better than the Petri v2, Recoil and OL16. Cons for me have to be that the acrylic top cap whistles, I suspect it's because the airhole cutouts are slightly less than perfect, I have mixed feelings about the acrylic cap, it stays really cool but doesn't quite look the part, the standard stainless steel cap looks a lot more classy, and there's that darn whistle. On a side note, cotton should be tight in the coil or it's spit back city. With my few cons all going to the acrylic cap and my wicking habits, it's an excellent atomizer and the flavor...damn the flavor. It's a yes from me :thumbup:1480341835333-640922125.jpg

Thought I would drop a few of my 2c's here - hope I dont offend anybody:

@Rob Fisher your coil is the wrong way round. Insert the coil upside down as mentioned by a previous poster.

The Hadaly is rated as the best flavor tank by Grimm and a majority of the international HE vapers. It is a 22mm tank and the spit back is probably because of the wrong build. With no offense deamon coils are crap. Try a 28x2 Ni80 fused 38, if you can do aliens, even better. Your sweet spot should be around the 0.5ohm mark, generally a 6 wrap, 3mm ID. You should be vaping at around 40W as a benchmark. Anything bigger than a 3mm ID is going to ruin your experience with this atty.

As for the acrylic topcaps, to get that classy look, take some toothpaste and rub the inside and outside of the cap. It will make it a bit clearer and also give it a shine. Can you send me a pic of the airholes with your cap on. I am 99% sure of why you are whistling.

Another thing guys, although your drip tips are beautiful, they are wrong. These kind of attys are designed to get your mouth as close as possible to the coil - max flavor. Your tips are taking you further away and reducing flavor.

As an interesting vape fact. The NarMods NarDA was the flavor king and was dethroned by the Hadaly, prior to the NarDA was the M-Atty.

Let me know if you have any questions?

Last edited:

@Rob Fisher your coil is the wrong way round. Insert the coil upside down as mentioned by a previous poster.

The Hadaly is rated as the best flavor tank by Grimm and a majority of the international HE vapers. It is a 22mm tank and the spit back is probably because of the wrong build. With no offense deamon coils are crap. Try a 28x2 Ni80 fused 38, if you can do aliens, even better. Your sweet spot should be around the 0.5ohm mark, generally a 6 wrap, 3mm ID. You should be vaping at around 40W as a benchmark. Anything bigger than a 3mm ID is going to ruin your experience with this atty.

As for the acrylic topcaps, to get that classy look, take some toothpaste and rub the inside and outside of the cap. It will make it a bit clearer and also give it a shine. Can you send me a pic of the airholes with your cap on. I am 99% sure of why you are whistling.

Another thing guys, although your drip tips are beautiful, they are wrong. These kind of attys are designed to get your mouth as close as possible to the coil - max flavor. Your tips are taking you further away and reducing flavor.

As an interesting vape fact. The NarMods NarDA was the flavor king and was dethroned by the Hadaly, prior to the NarDA was the M-Atty.

Yip I realised the coil is upside down (the Serpent Mini's are the same way) but I didn't feel like rewinding the coil when it was already done counter clockwise... I will rewind the next build! :p

I hear you on the drip tips... but these small drip tips I hate more than life itself... I will have to live with a slight drop in flavour to save my face from incinerating. :D

Look forward to the whistling being solved because when I read that I left my acrylic cap in it's box.

@Takie thanks for all the info mate, I do usually wrap my own coils, the Demon Killer box is just for experimental purposes, given the standard drip tip allows the coil to be closer to your mouth, I just prefer the contour on the tip by hands, after a rewick the spit back is non existent but the whistling is still there so here is a pic1480348692506-1809355344.jpg

@Rob Fisher & @Moey_Ismail - Loosen up the 510 pin and center the positive post and insulator then retighten. It's usually from the positive post insulator not being inline with the air hole. That will solve your whistling problem.

Thanks @Takie! Appreciate it... I will take the cap out it's box brush it's teeth and give it a go now. :p

I enjoyed all the reviews. Thanks for taking the time to post. This is always of tremendous help to those keen on a new product that pops up and grabs the latest hype and limelight. With my interest pricked, can anyone confirm that R1200 is worth it for a 22mm single coil RDA with solid looking clamps and different caps? I mean, with some of the new RDA's that many of us were raving about during only a few months ago, is the Hadaly really a cut above the rest? It's the price of a decent mod for goodness sake?

No offense to anyone. Just trying to keep it real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed all the reviews. Thanks for taking the time to post. This is always of tremendous help to those keen on a new product that pops up and grabs the latest hype and limelight. With my interest pricked, can anyone confirm that R1200 is worth it for a 22mm single coil RDA with solid looking clamps and different caps? I mean, with some of the new RDA's that many of us were raving about during only a few months ago, is the Hadaly really a cut above the rest? It's the price of a decent mod for goodness sake?

No offense to anyone. Just trying to keep it real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would say it's worth every cent, like I mentioned previously, best flavor I've ever gotten, and I've used some great flavor RDA's such as the OL16, Petri V2 and the Recoil, despite being single coil, that airflow design is ingenious, air flows in under the coil from 4 points, meets at the bottom of the coil, becomes saturated with flavor and up through the drip tip she goes, the extra acrylic cap isn't a must and I see @Throat Punch has them in a little cheaper

You guys are making me so jealous of your Hadaly's, my order is lying at customs, 2 for the P67's and a Odis for the SVA. You must try a parallel build.

There has been a lot of hype and chatter around the Psyclone Hadaly RDA and @Paulie forced me to get one... luckily @Sir Vape managed to get stock because the rest of the planet had sold out... :eek:

It's packed in a neat plastic tube with plenty of foam padding inside. It comes with a BF pin which was one of the reasons I jumped at getting one... however with all the chaps with thier drippers at the meet I decided to give dripping a go again...
View attachment 76813 View attachment 76814

Having just arrived back in my kennel after an exciting weekend for shop openings in JHB one of the gems I picked up while there was a set of Coil Empire Fused Claptons from @Yusuf Cape Vaper and I figured I should put one of them in the Hadaly! So let's open it up and build it...
View attachment 76815 View attachment 76816

I noticed the coil clamps are not spring loaded and thought that may be an issue but it wasn't... really easy build... and before I forget this RDA is quality all the way... this is a cut above the rest for sure!
View attachment 76817 View attachment 76818 View attachment 76819 View attachment 76820

And seeing I was using a Coil Empire coil I figured I would test the Raspberry Slushee at the same time! I started off with a normal style @hands Drip Tip but soon figured it wasn't conducive to dripping and changed it.... also a @hands Drip Tip but a different shape I don't normally use. Much better option for the Hadalay!
View attachment 76821 View attachment 76822

Building and wicking was a piece of cake... Fused Clapton 0.49Ω 3,5mm diam firing at 40 watts and wicked with the new Fibre Freaks Cotton Blend!

I must say the Coil Empire Raspberry Slushee tasted even better in my build (maybe because it was a fresh and uncontaminated)...

Early days with the Hadaly but so far really happy I bought one... thanks for pushing me @Paulie and @Ollie! :b1:
Nice Rob, I notice you use some single coil devices and it has me thinking of late that perhaps less is more.I'm not sure how much is really gained from multiple coils,having to align and get them glowing evenly etc.I know many will say more has to be better but I'm looking for more attys that allow single coil adaptations.

Nice Rob, I notice you use some single coil devices and it has me thinking of late that perhaps less is more.I'm not sure how much is really gained from multiple coils,having to align and get them glowing evenly etc.I know many will say more has to be better but I'm looking for more attys that allow single coil adaptations.

@kev mac I like to change wicks everyday and single coils are a lot easier to change that often and in the Serpent Mini 25 that I use most of the time the difference between Single and Dual coils is hardly noticeable... and in the Hadalay the single coil is amazing... and I also use single in the Petri... I guess I started off preferring Single coil because duals were more of a pain to build as you said but the single coil just works for my style of vaping...

great pics and informative. looks good with the wider drip tip too.

@Rob Fisher
So nice to see you giving RDA's a lot more love these days. :)

Well they are improving @KZOR... plus I'm learning not to over drip and this Hadalay is one amazing dripper... mind you so is my single coil in my Petri... while I still prefer my Serpent Mini 25's I'm starting to appreciate a dripper a little more... but you dripper guys are giving me FOMO so I need to check it out... actually there are a lot of excellent new devices that need to be played with... plus when I drip I look like a PRO. :p

@kev mac I like to change wicks everyday and single coils are a lot easier to change that often and in the Serpent Mini 25 that I use most of the time the difference between Single and Dual coils is hardly noticeable... and in the Hadalay the single coil is amazing... and I also use single in the Petri... I guess I started off preferring Single coil because duals were more of a pain to build as you said but the single coil just works for my style of vaping...
I hear you Rob, I have a Petri on the way and the Hadalay looks good,my flavor chase continues and single coil is becoming more appealing.I also change wicks frequently so there is that,or maybe we're just getting lazy in our old age!

I recently added a Psyclone Hadaly to the stable.

The folks that have said the Hadaly RDA is all about flavor for days are not exaggerating one bit. I got the Hadaly and an accessory Ultem Drip Tip so far, but already have the order in for all three extra stock caps when they come back in stock in the next couple of weeks (Black Delrin, Acrylic & Ultem).

The first build in it is probably not the optimum build for the DIY joose I am using in it, but the flavor is so good it'll stay in for awhile. IOW, if it ain't broke don't try to fix it. I have a simple 26/32 Clapton in it that came out at .6Ω, and dressed it with ceramic RxW wicking. No doubt at all the RxW is making a huge difference over cotton. But this is top shelf WOW gear in my opinion so far... and I seriously doubt that opinion will change. In fact this one will be a daily driver dripper on the TC mods, but when my local vendor that I got it from opens this morning I'm calling Aaron to have him send me another one right out to use on the Reos with the squonk pin installed (and maybe even a third for squonking as well).

had6s.jpg

I'm giving the Psyclone Hadaly a spyups.jpg.

I recently added a Psyclone Hadaly to the stable.

The folks that have said the Hadaly RDA is all about flavor for days are not exaggerating one bit. I got the Hadaly and an accessory Ultem Drip Tip so far, but already have the order in for all three extra stock caps when they come back in stock in the next couple of weeks (Black Delrin, Acrylic & Ultem).

The first build in it is probably not the optimum build for the DIY joose I am using in it, but the flavor is so good it'll stay in for awhile. IOW, if it ain't broke don't try to fix it. I have a simple 26/32 Clapton in it that came out at .6Ω, and dressed it with ceramic RxW wicking. No doubt at all the RxW is making a huge difference over cotton. But this is top shelf WOW gear in my opinion so far... and I seriously doubt that opinion will change. In fact this one will be a daily driver dripper on the TC mods, but when my local vendor that I got it from opens this morning I'm calling Aaron to have him send me another one right out to use on the Reos with the squonk pin installed (and maybe even a third for squonking as well).

View attachment 82326

I'm giving the Psyclone Hadaly a View attachment 82327.

How would you describe the airflow on this atty @Spydro? Restricted or will it work for a DLH like me?

Back