Quick look at the Cthulhu V2

Mike

Mad Mixologist
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey guys

So I've had the chance to play with this for an hour or so. Don't have the best build or wicking on it yet, but it's pretty solid! Will be posting impressions in a CoVape video a little later.

Glamour1.jpg

So here's the ChooChooVeeToo ;) Two decks for this RTA, one single coil, other is dual vertical post. I've only played with the duals so far - excuse the janky coils, I have two left hands and no ceramic tweezers on me.

Wicked.jpg

I really enjoy that you can tweak the build without emptying the tank, I know this is becoming more and more common, but I think the way it works on here is way better than the Billow V2 etc,.

Open.jpg

That's it for now. Off to do shoot some video to share with you all!!!

Glamour2.jpg

Cool. Looking out for the vid. Will get my hands on a ChuChu 2 end of next month when Im home

Hey guys

So I've had the chance to play with this for an hour or so. Don't have the best build or wicking on it yet, but it's pretty solid! Will be posting impressions in a CoVape video a little later.

View attachment 35807

So here's the ChooChooVeeToo ;) Two decks for this RTA, one single coil, other is dual vertical post. I've only played with the duals so far - excuse the janky coils, I have two left hands and no ceramic tweezers on me.

View attachment 35811

I really enjoy that you can tweak the build without emptying the tank, I know this is becoming more and more common, but I think the way it works on here is way better than the Billow V2 etc,.

View attachment 35810

View attachment 35808
Ah you lucky bugger! :D

Can't wait to hear your impressions, this definitely looks like one I would like to add to my collection :)

Ah you lucky bugger! :D

Can't wait to hear your impressions, this definitely looks like one I would like to add to my collection :)

Excuse me!!! The correct term is now, poor bugger :p Grocery budget blown on vape stuff :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awesome pics bro. Now get the vid up sharp ;)

Great stuff mine has just been built i will report back soon :p

Was very easy to build but it did need a bath!

Just preparing a nickel single coil for it ;)

Single-coil.jpg

Here my quick impressions:

Excellent to use, build, wick plus fill!!

The flavour is very impressive and it clouds big time!!

Im really impressed so far!!

Here some pics

59a298cb2f17d4801a4831b4f40a1c4c.jpg
99ceca43d0c340d2e1222584b757609c.jpg
89a1bbbc98cd517c0a786ad1b3698aa5.jpg
dd4e07ff046dc1563179432e90da035e.jpg
becacbf4469b9ba260336fe5b6445185.jpg
8679b161123cffe3c97c45abd35c2746.jpg
9d2c65a4eab1d17871aa6e493016d4c4.jpg

I just love this tank so far!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get mine end of October when Im home. Will be my first RTA. If someone can be so kind as show a picture of where the wicking should be in the slots. I'd appreciate it very much

Hey guys

View attachment 35807

View attachment 35811

View attachment 35810

View attachment 35808
H.P. Lovecraft would be proud.

Just a heads up :p

If you remove the ring that holds the wick in you can add more wick and get better wicking on this tank !!

Excellent write up! Pulled the trigger on this yesterday and by the looks of it it may make my other tanks redundant.

Had a look for some vids online for wicking and builds but found very very few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up :p

If you remove the ring that holds the wick in you can add more wick and get better wicking on this tank !!

Pics! ;)

Just got mine today, busy soaking to get rid of the machine oil - impatient to try it out.

Tbh I'd been having more issues with spit back and it wicking too quickly than anything it seems.

However, I'm not sure if I'm crazy, but damn the flavour is out of this world

Sorry i should add that if you running builds using kanthal or n80 on a 3mm id (Currently got 22g on 3mm id in mine :p ) You need lots of wick and with the ring it limits you to the amount :p

22ga on 3mm duals in a RTA :rofl::rofl::rofl: Damn this thing is awesome!!!

Anyone finding that the AFC "locks" or clicks into a locked position on the most open setting?

Hey guys

View attachment 35807

View attachment 35811

View attachment 35810

View attachment 35808

Wow that looks like a killer tank..

Back