Quick poll - batteries

Would you be interested in the Golisi batteries?

• Interested and would buy

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Interested but not now

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Quick poll.

If I were to offer the following, what interest would there be?

Golisi G30 18650's, 2 pack @ R220 (R110ea)
Golisi S35 21700's, 2 pack @ R320 (R160ea)

Last edited:
I've heard good things about these batteries, do you use them @ivc_mixer? How do they compare to Molicel and Samsung?
I only recently got hold of this deal and ordered myself some 21700's today. Alas, if I had known a week earlier as I just bought 4 Samsung 40T's. I hope they perform better than them. The reports Mooch has on them is positive though, so looking forward to trying them.

As for the 40T's versus the Molicells. I find the Molicells a bit better in terms of total use - I get more life out of them before my mod says they're dead (average of 15% battery left versus about 25-30%) and they've lasted a bit longer than the Samsungs. Alas, they're also quite a bit more expensive, hence going for the Samsungs now again.

Those who are interested, please drop me a PM or send me a WhatsApp (082 652 9309). I can then collate everything and do the order. Just remember, if you're not able to collect from me, it would need to be shipped, but will use PUDO for this, so R50 per delivery.

P.s. If you want to order some juices along with it, you're more than welcome. :) Got a few new flavours being released shortly:
Custard Créme*
Butter Pecan Pie*
Screwdriver (yeah, like the drink, and to confirm it is artificial alcoholic flavouring, NOT real)
Pistachio Ice Cream*
Black Stars (Blackcurrant and Starfruit)

* = LONG steeping time, but have premixed stock in 3-6mg which is ready for use

Last edited:
The 40t is a great battery for short term use in a mech, especially if you are low resistance but the Molicell will outlast it in a regulated device. There should be a difference as they are rated 4000mah vs 4200 mah.

I have Golisi S35 that are also better suited to mechs than regulated.

The batteries for me that do not get as much love as they should are Sanyo 20700B. They are super reliable and last just as well as the 21700's in regulated mods

A finger error has been pointed out to me. It's not the Golisi S45 21700's, but the S35's. I blame it on the bandage around my finger. That's my official story and I'm sticking to it. :-D

OG post corrected

Back