Racc City Vapes

Rooigevaar

Wiener!
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Introducing Racc City Vapes!

Here at Wiener Vape Co we have been searching through flavours for the last year testing and calculating and working on recipes and after some setbacks and delays we are finally ready to reveal what we have been working on for over a year.

Racc City Vapes is a great tasting option that will not break the bank. Great effort was put into cutting production costs without compromising quality or taste. This is by no means a "Budget" juice.

Launching as soon as we get the bottling done!

Racc Menu Forum.png

Awesome stuff @Rooigevaar !

I see you really have fallen in love with the Trash Pandas!

Love the way your strange sense of humor makes it into your branding.

Is Strange Fruit a reference to the Billie Holiday song? That's pretty creepy... :rolleyes:
"Done to Death" is classic as well!

Wiener's price is already good, best quality at lower than the average cost for local juice. If Racc City is even lower then that's awesome.

I got myself a free bottle of the mint choc ice cream juice the other day. Went into VapeMob, purchased a 30ml Gringo (best summer juice imo) and got a 60ml Racc City juice for mahala! I must say...the mint choc is on point and the chocolate flavour that comes through doesn't taste like a cheap baking chocolate. Well done @Rooigevaar ...cant wait to taste the rest of the range.

P.S. dope name too...Racc city!

Trash Panda juice! :h:

Awesome @Rooigevaar. I'm very curious to give these juices a try :D
And look what just came in with my Gringo order...
oo0KkDy.jpg

Thanks a bunch @Rooigevaar! It smells and tastes great. Hoping to hop out for a vape soon :p

And look what just came in with my Gringo order...
oo0KkDy.jpg

Thanks a bunch @Rooigevaar! It smells and tastes great. Hoping to hop out for a vape soon :p
I must admit I'm liking this more than I expected to. The mint doesn't overpower and the chocolate is subtle and smooth.
Definitely a dripper juice for me. Well done @Rooigevaar. You did a great job here!

... now to get my paws on a bottle of Strange Fruit :eek:

This looks great @Rooigevaar
Congrats and wishing you well with it!!!

Looking to get my hands on a few of these bottles! Is SirVape currently the only ones who stock?

I saw a post on one of their social platforms that they had sent out to vendors recently, @Rooigevaar could probably give us a list of all vendors currently stocking?

The Masked Bandit is a staple for me!!

Well done to the guys at WVC!!!

Racc City Vapes will be available from the following vendors first!

Sir Vape
Juicy Joes
Vape Cartel Cape Town
Vapetique
Vaping Mad
Vaping Brothers
Ohm My E-Cig
Shipwreck Vape Lounge
Eciggies
The Vape Hub Boksburg
V Corp Vaping
Vapetec
Beetlejuice
Vape Craft
Mr & Mrs Vape
Premium Vapes

@Rooigevaar well done meneer. Tasted it this weekend, but due to the time of the month had to choose only 1 to take home. It was the White Whiskers that made the cut!

Just a quick question out of curiosity @Rooigevaar, any specific reason behind the 2mg and 5mg Nic levels ??

Good question! I felt that going this route is a great way to please the most vapers. I myself vape 1.5mg but 2mg will still be fine, and if you are a 3mg vaper 2mg is not a huge drop.

The other advantage of this is the small cost cutting to help the juice get to the price point it is now.

Good question! I felt that going this route is a great way to please the most vapers. I myself vape 1.5mg but 2mg will still be fine, and if you are a 3mg vaper 2mg is not a huge drop.

The other advantage of this is the small cost cutting to help the juice get to the price point it is now.

Thanks man , appreciate the quick reply

Back