Reo inbound - need advice and help

antonherbst

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Greetings Reonaughts

I am tracking my REO Grand LP and it should arrive this coming week. I am not sure what else is included apart from the REO, not even sure what atty or bottles or any spares i am getting. But lets leave that for later. I need to either meet up with a forum member once i have it to help me with the ins and outs of REO's. Or i need to skype with a Reonaught when i have it. I am going to make contact with @hands once i have it but a second help would be greatly appreciated.

Awaiting to join the reo family soon.

Way to go! Almost a Reonaut.
Check out some of the videos here.
Can't do skype, but feel free to PM.

Welcome!
It should be relatively straight forward but drop any questions /concerns and we will gladly assist.

Welcome!
It should be relatively straight forward but drop any questions /concerns and we will gladly assist.

Thanks guys

I am more concerned about ohms law than the basic mechanics of the reo. But i will ask when the ??? are raised in my mind that i cant figure out or those that cant be googled.

Thanks guys

I am more concerned about ohms law than the basic mechanics of the reo. But i will ask when the ??? are raised in my mind that i cant figure out or those that cant be googled.
It may seem intimidating but ask questions!
Show us pics of your reo!

It may seem intimidating but ask questions!
Show us pics of your reo!

I will definately show pics of it.

And as far as my knowledge goes on ohms law i just need to make sure my ohms calculation stay below the continuous battery discharge rate?

I will definately show pics of it.

And as far as my knowledge goes on ohms law i just need to make sure my ohms calculation stay below the continuous battery discharge rate?
This is correct.

Also try stay above 0.2 ohms. The previous reos could fire this low but there were some reports of people's hotspring collapsing.

This is correct.

Also try stay above 0.2 ohms. The previous reos could fire this low but there were some reports of people's hotspring collapsing.

Okay so that is easy enough. Stay above 0,2ohms and basically stay below 1,4ohms and i will be safe and a very happy vaper.

Okay so that is easy enough. Stay above 0,2ohms and basically stay below 1,4ohms and i will be safe and a very happy vaper.
You will get amazing battery life at 1.4 ohms but I think you will have a very cool vape :D

I just need to put Polish and conditioner on my reo but if I get round to it this evening I'll post pics for you.

Great to hear @antonherbst
Looking forward to seeing what Reo you get and what atty you get with it
Then we can surely advise you on suggested coils and ohms etc

Not all that much to be too concerned about other than building the correct coil and not going too low on the ohms - as the other guys say.

My happy place is about 0.5 to 0.8 ohms or thereabouts, depending on the atty and juice

You will get amazing battery life at 1.4 ohms but I think you will have a very cool vape :D

I just need to put Polish and conditioner on my reo but if I get round to it this evening I'll post pics for you.

The 1,4ohms will be used in a mtl atty and i will use a dtl at 0,7ohms

The 1,4ohms will be used in a mtl atty and i will use a dtl at 0,7ohms

My RM2 MTL is 0.5 ohms - basically two 1ohm coils in parallel. (Wound in parallel fashion)
29g and small ID 1.6mm for crispness with the tobaccoes
I found anything higher than about 1ohm was a bit too mild a vape.
Nice to get a bit of action going even if its MTL

Reo's were in it's prime the best thing on earth in the land of vaping however it's not very versatile should you require to use it in the low ohms range of vaping. I think the type of vaping the works best for the Reo is definitely MTL at high ohms. The Reo springs are very temperamental if you push too much power through it. I think @Silver's suggestion above is the way to go as he is a veteran to these mods. Also I think @Oupa dtill carries spares also. You could also tug at @Rob Fisher shirt as he's had more Reo's than Donald Trumps had mistress's

Reo's were in it's prime the best thing on earth in the land of vaping however it's not very versatile should you require to use it in the low ohms range of vaping. I think the type of vaping the works best for the Reo is definitely MTL at high ohms. The Reo springs are very temperamental if you push too much power through it. I think @Silver's suggestion above is the way to go as he is a veteran to these mods. Also I think @Oupa dtill carries spares also. You could also tug at @Rob Fisher shirt as he's had more Reo's than Donald Trumps had mistress's

Hahahaha. I will definately tug at the veterans knowledge and possibilities of spares.

@hands might give input on what atty i will be getting as this is comming from one of our inbetween aged brothers. That he sold the reo (cant find myself calling it a mod) to a couple of years back tho.

My RM2 MTL is 0.5 ohms - basically two 1ohm coils in parallel. (Wound in parallel fashion)
29g and small ID 1.6mm for crispness with the tobaccoes
I found anything higher than about 1ohm was a bit too mild a vape.
Nice to get a bit of action going even if its MTL

Thanks for the info @Silver i will definately take your advice of the high ohms i to consideration.
I might just keep this as a mtl device for the special juices.

But i am seeing alot playing around with the coils in my near future to get my sweet spot.

I am so excited about the reo that i will definately keep you guys in the loop when i start building and ask the questions.

So far i know it will add to my already awesome collection.

Athena pride - merlin mini
Sx mini g class - merlin mini
Mini volt - serpent mini 22

Next on the list is my

REO grand lp - ???

Thanks for the info @Silver i will definately take your advice of the high ohms i to consideration.
I might just keep this as a mtl device for the special juices.

But i am seeing alot playing around with the coils in my near future to get my sweet spot.

I am so excited about the reo that i will definately keep you guys in the loop when i start building and ask the questions.

So far i know it will add to my already awesome collection.

Athena pride - merlin mini
Sx mini g class - merlin mini
Mini volt - serpent mini 22

Next on the list is my

REO grand lp - ???
I would say ol16 :D

I would say ol16 :D

I would agree to that cause j have read only good reviews of the ol16.

Now my question is? Authentic or clone? If you suggest, also tell me where i can get one? Thanks in advance for the suggestions

I would agree to that cause j have read only good reviews of the ol16.

Now my question is? Authentic or clone? If you suggest, also tell me where i can get one? Thanks in advance for the suggestions
Some people love the clone but the post screws were were wonky and it was a hazard to fire imho.

Intaste.de used to have...
1504375389890-108086220.jpg

Some people love the clone but the post screws were were wonky and it was a hazard to fire imho.

Intaste.de used to have...
View attachment 106203

That does look good. What is you opinions on the cyclone atty? If my memory is correct i can remember Jacques saying this is what he sold to our Bro on his Reo.

That does look good. What is you opinions on the cyclone atty? If my memory is correct i can remember Jacques saying this is what he sold to our Bro on his Reo.
I loved the cyclone as I had 5 :D
I had better airflow from the ol16 and I preferred the hotter dual coil build on the ol16. I ended up replacing all my cyclones with OL16's.

I then ended up replacing all my reos with billet boxes...

I loved the cyclone as I had 5 :D
I had better airflow from the ol16 and I preferred the hotter dual coil build on the ol16. I ended up replacing all my cyclones with OL16's.

I then ended up replacing all my reos with billet boxes...

Okay so now my question to you @Christos is? What REO stuffs do you have left that i could possibly buy from you? . Trying my luck here

Okay so now my question to you @Christos is? What REO stuffs do you have left that i could possibly buy from you? . Trying my luck here
I sold all my stuff unfortunately. I have a glow in the dark button :D
You may have some luck with @GregF as I sold all my remaining spares and cyclones to him.

My OL16 I kept safe for the day i got another reo and that day has arrived!

I sold all my stuff unfortunately. I have a glow in the dark button :D
You may have some luck with @GregF as I sold all my remaining spares and cyclones to him.

My OL16 I kept safe for the day i got another reo and that day has arrived!
Thanks, but when you do sell again i take dibs on any reo stuffs.

I will come back to all reonaughts after i recieve mine to scavenge for spares. I want atleast spare springs, fire pins, contact plates, insulation enclosure. Screws and more. Atleast a service kit. And spare bottles. Do not want to get caught with my pants down with my REO

Back