Reo Weight

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
We have had quite a few queries on this recently. Thought we could start a thread to record same. This is a Reo with empty juice bottle, but without battery and atomizer.

GRANDS
  1. Standard profile (SP) Reo Grand: 113.5 g (from ECF, no button), 122 g (@Rob Fisher, with bullet button)
  2. Standard profile (SP) Reo Grand with super light (SL) door: ??
  3. Standard profile (SP), super light (SL) Reo Grand: 85.4 grams (from ECF, no button)
  4. Low profile (LP) Reo Grand: 116.8 g (@kimbo), 110 g (@johan for a shaved one), 119 g (@Andre)
  5. Low profile (LP) Reo Grand with super light (SL) door: 113.2 grams
  6. Low profile (LP), super light (SL) Reo Grand: 99 g (@Rob Fisher, with bullet button)
MINIS
  1. Standard profile (SP) Reo Mini: ??
  2. Standard profile (SP) Reo Mini with super light (SL) door: ??
  3. Standard profile (SP), super light (SL) Reo Mini: ??
  4. Low profile (LP) Reo Mini: ??
  5. Low profile (LP) Reo Mini with super light (SL) door: ??
  6. Low profile (LP), super light (SL) Mini: 78 grams (@Andre)
Next time your Reo gets a bath please take a reading to confirm or complete above-mentioned. I shall edit as required.

Last edited:
Will do on "Grand shaved to Low Profile" next fill and report accordingly.

nr 7: 117 gram
nr 12: 113 gram
Thanks, have edited accordingly.
Nr 1, which I got from ECF does not look right compared to your measurement for Nr 7. Maybe I have the conversion wrong. Could it be the aluminium button?

Last edited:
No 8 will be my deciding factor.

Who's got an LP SL Grand to weigh in?

@Andre, thanks for the thread mate :rock:

Anodized Reo Grand; custom shaved to LP + standard door + empty bottle + delrin button, without RDA and battery = 110g

Anodized Reo Grand; custom shaved to LP + standard door + empty bottle + delrin button, without RDA and battery = 110g
Thanks @johan. Wonder if the anodized finish makes a few grams' difference? EDIT: No, it should not as @kimbo's is also an anodized. Could be accuracy of scale.

@Rob Fisher, we need the weight of an LP SL Reo Grand - with empty bottle, but without battery and atomizer, please.

Thanks @johan. Wonder if the anodized finish makes a few grams' difference? EDIT: No, it should not as @kimbo's is also an anodized. Could be accuracy of scale.

@Rob Fisher, we need the weight of an LP SL Reo Grand - with empty bottle, but without battery and atomizer, please.

Paint will be a gram or so heavier than anodized, and I think most scales out there are in the +/- 10% accuracy range, including mine.

Just weighed my raw tumbled aluminium LP Grand with aluminium button, with empty bottle and without atty or battery. Tried 2 kitchen scales. Both showed 119 grams.

Just weighed my raw tumbled aluminium LP Grand with aluminium button, with empty bottle and without atty or battery. Tried 2 kitchen scales. Both showed 119 grams.

Still within 10%. If I take mine 110gm x 1.1 = 121g. The correct way would be to use one scale for all, but impractical. The only solution is to take all the weights as reported and work out an average.

For interest sake @Rob Fisher what does Camila weigh in at?

I will weigh the beautiful tart on the next pit stop... at the moment she has a full bottle a fresh wick and is currently looking after me... ;-)

If I would have to take a guess In would say around the 110g mark... but will put her on the scale and the next work over! ;-)

I will weigh the beautiful tart on the next pit stop... at the moment she has a full bottle a fresh wick and is currently looking after me... ;-)

If I would have to take a guess In would say around the 110g mark... but will put her on the scale and the next work over! ;-)
My guess is 101 g!

Just my 2c, after almost a month with my reo, I can confirm that its worth more than its weight in gold ;)

Back