REO's the Chuck Norris of Mods

Stevape;)

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I just had to shoot out for a meeting earlier. So I got on the bike and left for the meeting. At one point I heard this metal hitting the road sound. On looking back I see my Reo fell out of my pocket. First thing to cross my mind was ok thats it Reo is a write off.
I inspected the few skuff marks nothing a scotsh bright pad wont fix. Had a few toots and its like nothing ever happened.
Now if thats not as indestructible as Chuck Norris is I dont know.

That's why I will never sell my REO even when the urge kicks in to sell it and upgrade I always tell myself I need to have an indestructible mod.

Had mine driven over a while back, reo survived after a bit of pannel beating, scratches are too deep for a new paintjob to hide, but she works, even if only with certain atties. pity about the skew 510. sadly none of the other 4 mods in the bag could say the same, and likewise for every tank.

Had mine driven over a while back, reo survived after a bit of pannel beating, scratches are too deep for a new paintjob to hide, but she works, even if only with certain atties. pity about the skew 510. sadly none of the other 4 mods in the bag could say the same, and likewise for every tank.

what was it driven over by ? a tank !

RIP 4 mods.....

just my father in laws beamer

Indeed... But I got the last laugh. Married his daughter

I just had to shoot out for a meeting earlier. So I got on the bike and left for the meeting. At one point I heard this metal hitting the road sound. On looking back I see my Reo fell out of my pocket. First thing to cross my mind was ok thats it Reo is a write off.
I inspected the few skuff marks nothing a scotsh bright pad wont fix. Had a few toots and its like nothing ever happened.
Now if thats not as indestructible as Chuck Norris is I dont know.
ended up in my pool during a party at my house with mine . and because of too much wine ( didnt really thougth about battery safety)i just change the wick without changing battery . worked .

Seeing as I have not named my Reo yet and feel it will suit. I dub thee Chuck :D

You can replace the damaged 510 in your Reo. Reosmods now sells the updated SS adjustable 510's as a complete unit for $15, or at a wholesale price for 10 units.

A couple are in my Reos spares kit as cheap insurance.

Might be a wholesale candidate for a group buy on your side of the pond.

reoss510.jpg

http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9

From the pic it looks like a zero clearance fit. So I take it some heat and cooling required in fitting them?

for obvious reasons i would also be keen

Thanks @Spydro

@Alex, do you think I need to buy this ?
:D

Back