Request: California Mojito Blackcurrant slush

DreadZero

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys. So this flavor is by far my adv, and i have so many issues getting them in my area. Always out of stock. If someone can replicate this, and come up with a close enough recipe, i'll buy it from you, regularly provided i have a sample first.

Hi guys. So this flavor is by far my adv, and i have so many issues getting them in my area. Always out of stock. If someone can replicate this, and come up with a close enough recipe, i'll buy it from you, regularly provided i have a sample first.
I also love this flavour... Dno if u keen to try another that I find very similar, but fantastics blackcurrant lychee is similar but absolutely superb. I actually prefer it... Vape king has in stock and think vaperscorner as well

Man I'm gonna go ahead and try it! My mate works at vapers corner so perhaps he will hook me up with a tester. But damn. I've got dozens, literally, of empty mojito bottles. It's my true adv.

Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I also love this flavour... Dno if u keen to try another that I find very similar, but fantastics blackcurrant lychee is similar but absolutely superb. I actually prefer it... Vape king has in stock and think vaperscorner as well

Top flavour @DreadZero u wont go wrong with this

Back