Reuleaux Make Over

Chronix

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

My reuleaux is looking worse for wear considering I have had it for quite a while and today I noticed the paint actually starting to peal off. I was wondering if anyone knew a person in SA that possibly could paint it or somewhere that I could send it to be painted?

Joining this thread for interest. I need a new battery case my my rolo dna as the battery case is cracked.

You could take it to a place and Hydro dip it. I believe they should be able to properly sand and cover the mod.

Unfortunately not. You need to google for a place that does hydro dipping and ask them if they are able to do the mod for you as some do not dabble in vapes. i've found that most places are accommodating but they might be expensive.

To be honest it would be easier to just buy a sleeve or a new mod. Anyone who could do it would charge atleast r300 and you would have to strip the mod and reassemble it.

To be honest it would be easier to just buy a sleeve or a new mod. Anyone who could do it would charge atleast r300 and you would have to strip the mod and reassemble it.

I would rather pay R300, strip it and then reassemble than pay another R3000 for a mod

Back