RIP Sean Connery

Heard the news yesterday. Sir Sean Connery Rest In Peace.

RIP Sir Sean

Juan Sánchez-Villalobos Ramírez

For me his best ever role, yes he was great in the Bond movies, but Highlander got a cult following and even today you will see his character at comicon's and role play.

Sadly we also got the news that my wife's dad passed away yesterday. Died in his sleep at age 92

My condolences @Stranger . My dad also passed away last month aged 96.

Sorry to hear, and thanks @AKS . Luckily the old man had a good life and his wife also went to 90 so they had a good long stretch together. He was an old fashioned tough old bird, no nonsense, down to earth. So typical of him to go in his sleep, he was never about drama. Sadly he is in the UK and we are here so no way of getting to the funeral, but that would not bother him. He used to say just stick him in the ground in the garden so he could feed the plants.

@Stranger & @Puff the Magic Dragon .... sorry for both your losses!!! And to the Connery family (extended to fandom as well)!!!

All of the dear departed lived lives beyond some of our expectations and have seen eras change around them more than we shall ever see it change. They were lucky to be alive during the period they were among us, through wars and advancement in technology! They will be remembered and referred back to for ever in stories and tales!

RIP Sir Sean

For me his best ever role, yes he was great in the Bond movies, but Highlander got a cult following and even today you will see his character at comicon's and role play.

Sadly we also got the news that my wife's dad passed away yesterday. Died in his sleep at age 92
Deepest sympathy to you and your family @Stranger it's a tough time, but it will get easier.

RIP Sir Sean

Condolences to you and your Families @Stranger and @Puff the Magic Dragon, atleast they had full and long lives, both over 90, very strong genes and RIP Sean Connery. I agree he was awesome in highlander. Loved that movie as a kid.

Back