Room Foggers Review - MOTI PIIN Disposable device

Room Fogger

Reviewer, Reonaut and Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
MOTI PIIN Disposable Device

Disclaimer – The views expressed in this review are based on my own experiences while using the equipment being reviewed. The product/s were supplied free of charge for evaluation by MOTIVAPE and no remuneration or other incentive is received to do this review.

Overview
This review will focus on the MOTI PIIN Disposable Kit consisting of the MOTI PIIN All in One Disposable Device.
The link to the official MOTIVAPE website is:
https://motivape.com/
The link to the product on the official MOTIVAPE website is:
https://motivape.com/pages/moti-piin

Unboxing
The kit is neatly and securely packaged in a color to flavor matched cardboard box with a plastic slide out insert containing the device. The front has a picture window to enable a view of the actual device with flavor and nicotine strength printed on it, and information regarding the manufacturer, the content of the kit and product specifications are on the back. The plastic insert holds the device in place and the actual device is fitted with silicone end caps to prevent accidental leakage and ensure overall non contamination.
upload_2020-4-19_12-41-14.png
The devices I received was in Banana Frost, Menthol Tobacco, Tropical Mango, Pineapple Ice and Mung Bean flavors.

Package Contents
1 x MOTI PIIN disposable device in one of the available flavors.

Initial impression
The device is very neatly manufactured, and has great finishing and a gap free assembly fit, showing high quality manufacturing. It sits comfortably in the hand, has a slight texture feel that prevents it from slipping around and is draw activated, making for a very easy to use package.

Specifications and Features:
Device:

upload_2020-4-19_12-41-53.png

Dimensions: 104.5mm x 12mm.
Material: Painted tube with plastic molded mouthpiece and bottom cap.
E-juice capacity: 1.6ml.
Battery capacity: 320mAh.
Resistance: 1.6 Ohm.
Nicotine strength: 2% or 5% NicSalts (20mg or 50mg).
Puffs: ±380.

Opinion, likes and dislikes
This is an extremely well built and finished device, especially for a single use disposable device. The coating has a slight texture that prevents slipping and really gives a good looking finish, it speaks a lot regarding the quality of the manufacturing. The device is draw activated and “fired” every time I used it, and the mouthpiece was very comfortable to use. Shelf life is given as 24 months, provided it is stored properly in a cool dark place during this timeframe.

The flavors available are:
upload_2020-4-19_12-43-12.png
The flavors are super cold in my personal experience, but that was a bonus as I really liked this, it was refreshing, but it also prevented me from chain vaping it based on my normal vaping style, a great thing if you take the nicotine content into consideration. Herewith my experience of the flavors received:
  • Banana Frost – Icy version of those banana shaped sweets you get, loved the taste.
  • Menthol Tobacco – Nice menthol taste with very subtle tobacco, I prefer my tobacco’s a bit more in your face, but a very nice vape none the less.
  • Tropical Mango – Very pleasant Mango taste, not overly sweet and it didn’t have that overripe mango aftertaste.
  • Pineapple Ice – Not bad but not my favorite. (Personal Preference)
  • Mung Bean – Never heard of this until I got to try it, and it is an unusual taste that you first have to get used to. But this ended up being the one that I liked the most, maybe because it is so unusual, and I actually ended up wishing that all of the samples for testing was just this flavor.
Its size makes it a very efficient grab and run device, it is so light you may forget that it’s in your pocket, and it provided a very satisfying vaping experience with very good flavor to boot. The only slight negative was that it is difficult to stand up straight, and will fall over with the slightest movement, but this in no way detracts from the device and has more to do with the way I prefer to store my devices. This will be a great option for anyone looking for a stealth type disposable to take to meetings or when travelling, as well as new vapers due to ease of use.

Price dependent I may get one or two for those days where carrying a full size mod around is not an option, or if I just want to spoil myself with something different for a change.

A sincere thank you to Leon and @MOTI for supplying the MOTI PIIN Device for review and for giving me the opportunity to do a review on it.
(Information, photos and specifications as obtained from the official MOTIVAPE website and other sources on the Internet)

Last edited:

Disclaimer – The views expressed in this review are based on my own experiences while using the equipment being reviewed. The product/s were supplied free of charge for evaluation by MOTIVAPE and no remuneration or other incentive is received to do this review.

Overview
This review will focus on the MOTI PIIN Disposable Kit consisting of the MOTI PIIN All in One Disposable Device.

Unboxing
The kit is neatly and securely packaged in a color to flavor matched cardboard box with a plastic slide out insert containing the device. The front has a picture window to enable a view of the actual device with flavor and nicotine strength printed on it, and information regarding the manufacturer, the content of the kit and product specifications are on the back. The plastic insert holds the device in place and the actual device is fitted with silicone end caps to prevent accidental leakage and ensure overall non contamination.
View attachment 194379
The devices I received was in Banana Frost, Menthol Tobacco, Tropical Mango, Pineapple Ice and Mung Bean flavors.

Package Contents

Initial impression
The device is very neatly manufactured, and has great finishing and a gap free assembly fit, showing high quality manufacturing. It sits comfortably in the hand, has a slight texture feel that prevents it from slipping around and is draw activated, making for a very easy to use package.

Device:

View attachment 194380

This is an extremely well built and finished device, especially for a single use disposable device. The coating has a slight texture that prevents slipping and really gives a good looking finish, it speaks a lot regarding the quality of the manufacturing. The device is draw activated and “fired” every time I used it, and the mouthpiece was very comfortable to use. Shelf life is given as 24 months, provided it is stored properly in a cool dark place during this timeframe.

View attachment 194381
The flavors are super cold in my personal experience, but that was a bonus as I really liked this, it was refreshing, but it also prevented me from chain vaping it based on my normal vaping style, a great thing if you take the nicotine content into consideration. Herewith my experience of the flavors received:
  • Banana Frost – Icy version of those banana shaped sweets you get, loved the taste.
  • Menthol Tobacco – Nice menthol taste with very subtle tobacco, I prefer my tobacco’s a bit more in your face, but a very nice vape none the less.
  • Tropical Mango – Very pleasant Mango taste, not overly sweet and it didn’t have that overripe mango aftertaste.
  • Mung Bean – Never heard of this until I got to try it, and it is an unusual taste that you first have to get used to. But this ended up being the one that I liked the most, maybe because it is so unusual, and I actually ended up wishing that all of the samples for testing was just this flavor.
Its size makes it a very efficient grab and run device, it is so light you may forget that it’s in your pocket, and it provided a very satisfying vaping experience with very good flavor to boot. The only slight negative was that it is difficult to stand up straight, and will fall over with the slightest movement, but this in no way detracts from the device and has more to do with the way I prefer to store my devices. This will be a great option for anyone looking for a stealth type disposable to take to meetings or when travelling, as well as new vapers due to ease of use.

Price dependent I may get one or two for those days where carrying a full size mod around is not an option, or if I just want to spoil myself with something different for a change.

A sincere thank you to Leon and @MOTI for supplying the MOTI PIIN Device for review and for giving me the opportunity to do a review on it.
(Information, photos and specifications as obtained from the official MOTIVAPE website and other sources on the Internet)

Good review, thanks @Room Fogger!

Thanks @Room Fogger
Loved your views on the flavours and on mung bean

Overview

Unboxing
View attachment 194379

Package Contents

Initial impression

Device:

View attachment 194380

View attachment 194381

Awesome review @Room Fogger ... super informative and the device looks really cool

Back