Sapor V1 BF mod

blujeenz

Loafing since 2013
LV

Awards
Yes the conversion kit is available from Fasttech, if you want to wait a while.

A M3 brass machine screw 6mm long is required, which you center drill with a 1.5mm drill bit.
It looks a bit grotty, but I cleaned it up with a bit of filling on the Leatherman.
IMG_3860.JPG

Cross drilled the center post with a 2mm bit.
In hindsight, I drilled it a bit low, but it drains well.
I should probably clean up the burrs on the edge, amazing what a super macro shot reveals. :)
Thats a dual 26g 6.5 wrap Ni80 that comes out to .3 ohms.
IMG_3862.JPG

Quite a thirsty setup, but not quite the flavour of a pulse22.
IMG_3863.JPG

A M3 brass machine screw 6mm long is required, which you center drill with a 1.5mm drill bit.
It looks a bit grotty, but I cleaned it up with a bit of filling on the Leatherman.
View attachment 107326

I should probably clean up the burrs on the edge, amazing what a super macro shot reveals. :)
View attachment 107327

View attachment 107328
So bro did you use a drill press to drill the hole cause I'm very interested to do the same with my Sapor at the moment

View attachment 107326

View attachment 107327

View attachment 107328
I still love the Sapor and I found a replaceable sqounk pin kit that fits the Pulse also at fasttech , it only cost about six bucks USD.It's a great sqounking RDA now.

Yes, chucked the brass machine screw and held the drill bit in a chuck underneath it.
ie spin the work to get the hole centered.
Ended up just using the dremel to cut some "channels" in the block and cut two slits in the stock screw. Juice flow isn't exactly excessive but it squonks very nicely. Unfortunately I don't have any pics lol.

Ended up just using the dremel to cut some "channels" in the block and cut two slits in the stock screw. Juice flow isn't exactly excessive but it squonks very nicely. Unfortunately I don't have any pics lol.
You MacGyvered it. :D
I've seen some using the dremel to slot the screw shaft, but figured it might be better to keep the original as an option. :)

Back