Saturday morning at work desk check

Paul33

General dumbass
LV

Awards
Who else is ever so lucky to be at work on a Saturday morning?

Attachments

• IMG_1818.JPG
    IMG_1818.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 106
Who else is ever so lucky to be at work on a Saturday morning?

I work many weekends @Paul33 , but at the home office
This weekend is an exception

Have a great day and hope you manage to have some time off later this weekend

A walk around the Guest House with HRH, after taking the photo, I got the Oh Really remark:risas3:. Some people don't understand us vapers.:borra2:DSC_0873.JPG

Calling all you lucky sods who are working saturdays with me!!!

A goon and some diy dinner lady does make it a whole bunch better though :zplayita:

Attachments

• BEE77669-2362-4CCB-B22F-BBA75124F43D.jpeg
    BEE77669-2362-4CCB-B22F-BBA75124F43D.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 45
B9407F67-B529-45CF-B7DE-90F9DB894450.jpeg

Early morning Saturday desk check with a few of my closest friends o_O

Saturday morning work desk check proudly brought to you by Toyota :D

upload_2018-1-20_8-14-48.jpeg

3/4 way done with this bottle of juice and I'm going to need more in a hurry :eeeeeeek

upload_2018-1-20_8-15-4.jpeg

Hey dude. Long time!!!!
Yeah bud, I trust your well. It's nice to know im not the only one working. Misery loves company after all.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Yeah bud, I trust your well. It's nice to know im not the only one working. Misery loves company after all.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk
I got your back

F1D428E8-71C6-4F0C-AD7B-E0AAAB6438DD.jpeg

Precisely what Saturday mornings at work were made for!!

This is my 1st Saturday off in weeks. Currently watching looney tunes with the kids

It's been quite some time since I resigned from my previous job, so can't really say anything now...but @Paul33 , you only start at 5:45? What a life of leisure you must lead you lucky bastard. Are you some sort of Director or Executive to be this lucky?
Absolutely. I’m head general dogs body to have the privilege of working at 5:45am on a Saturday morning. Not just anyone can be this lucky.

what was the dislike rating for @Steyn777?
If you didn't mention it I wouldn't have seen it, scrolling error sorry man.

And I kid of course about the hour, I was there for 7 years man, when I realised that this is now seriously affecting the time I get to spend with my son, I opted out.

If you didn't mention it I wouldn't have seen it, scrolling error sorry man.

And I kid of course about the hour, I was there for 7 years man, when I realised that this is now seriously affecting the time I get to spend with my son, I opted out.
All good. I error scroll a lot!!

I caught your sarcasm about the hour, no stress.

I work every alternate weekend but my daughter comes and sits here with me so that’s cool and then later today my son and I are going to Kings Park to watch the rugby so my a bad Saturday all in all.

Back