Severus Vape Co - Moving & Trick Comp

Ahmed Kara

Severus Snape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey there fellow Vape Family! We trust everybody is well. It's been a good 10 months in the biz and we thank everyone who has supported us in these last 10 months. From a business operating from a house we have finally found a new premises and we open our doors on the 5th of May 2018. We are moving to Fordsburg, Johannesburg. We will be situated in the Image Lifestyle Complex on 85 Mint Road. Right next door to Jimmys Killer Prawns. Safe parking, in a secure complex.

Doors will open at 12pm sharp. We are also hosting a Trickcomp which will start at 5pm. There will be 3 Winners chosen.
First 5 Customer⁩s will walk away with a 60ml E-Juice when spending R250 or more. All hardware and juice will be on special!

General Rules:
- Show off all your tricks, jellyfish, splits, O’s and glory with any mod that you want.
- Both reg and mech mods will be accepted
- Any build will be accepted
- All competitors are required to bring their own gear and to ensure that their batteries are fully charged and devices are fully operational. The organisers will NOT be providing battery charging services

Winners:
1st Prize - A Squonk Mod + 3 Bottles of 60ml Bunny Brew E-Juice from Malaysia + A T-Shirt and A Snapback Hat

2nd Prize - A 100ml US E-Juice + A T-Shirt and A Snapback Hat

3rd Prize - A 100ml US E-Juice

We wish all participants the best of luck!

This is great to hear @Ahmed Kara
Wishing you guys all the best for the new shop!!!

Please post a photo or two of the opening here for us to see

This is great to hear @Ahmed Kara
Wishing you guys all the best for the new shop!!!

Please post a photo or two of the opening here for us to see
I will post a lot of photos ;) hope you keeping well and may you have an awesome weekend! I'm going through sleepless nights stressing about everything

I will post a lot of photos ;) hope you keeping well and may you have an awesome weekend! I'm going through sleepless nights stressing about everything

Dont worry @Ahmed Kara
Keep your chin up and as long as you have good intentions and try your best - it will go very well
I know th feeling ;-)

Back